Is there any Fight left ??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Few other people see it differently to your good self as well.
Ok we will see how he goes this sunday.. so far walker has been better and now cust looks more dangerous. Plus he built pressure for us but whatever. Hopefully the myth will deliver for once this season. Cheers

Chez played well and is a clutch match winner when needed. His kicks to the in goal need to improve tho. Pierce out did him in that area on Sunday. He’ll get us home v dragons and the whole team will lift.
My friend he was a clutch match winner. He should of iced that game we had them on the ropes and he simply could not! :( he improved for sure but not enough if you want to win games. The send off really cost us.

Ps no ponga Lee or matautia and still.. :(

My friend he was a clutch match winner. He should of iced that game we had them on the ropes and he simply could not! :( he improved for sure but not enough if you want to win games. The send off really cost us.

Ps no ponga Lee or matautia and still.. :(
Yep they fact they lost troops wasn’t lost on me. I’m still a fan of his but acknowledge he needs to improve given what we pay him. It was a better showing this Sunday. Needs to be at his best over the next couple of weeks.

Yep they fact they lost troops wasn’t lost on me. I’m still a fan of his but acknowledge he needs to improve given what we pay him. It was a better showing this Sunday. Needs to be at his best over the next couple of weeks.
He had some great moments.. the 1st time he touched the ball he ran it and that was a good sign. He scored when he backed himself and had some very good long kicks to turn momentum. But some of his last tackle options were just terrible and i didnt like how he took over in the last 10 minutes and starved Cust of the ball when he clearly looked the more likely of the two. Dragons game is MIGOTY if we lose thats 3 in a row and i dont see us beating parra so that'll be 4... (sigh)

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6