Is the season launch on 5th of march at diggers free to all?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DailyTerrorgraphHater

Reserve Grader
like the title says, can anyone go along or only offical supporters, etc?
im not currently a club member (i know the shame :( ) so thought i'd check before planning the trip over there.

Previous years it is open to club members but a ticket has to be purchased

Followed up on this and final details being sorted - You should see info on the MWSE website next week and details on cost/how to book

Vidmar

Holding it at that creepy smelly place disenfranchises anyone under 18.  Stupid stupid decision.  People just don't seem to learn from past mistakes.

It doesn't matter where they hold the season launch this year - it could be back at the wharf hotel again because no player will be stupid enough to step out of line this year.

Besides they have had nothing to celebrate during this offseason. 

ok so to confirm vidmar.. I'll need to get membership prior to the event in order to be eligible to purchase a ticket?

@DSM : Diggers rules bro, the only reason it smells is cause of all the times I've got drunk and spewed on the carpet.

DTH - not sure whether it will be members only but may be a discount for members if it's not?

Still, as per your original post a range of memberships can still be purchased from www.mwse.com.au which is a really important way to support your team if you can?

Nothing wrong with the occasional trip to the Diggers, I'm a member and have been for many years, well priced fand a tasty range of food and drink, One of the view venues on the Northern Beaches that will open at stupid hours for major sporting events (Football World Cup, Champions league finals etc) a great place for kids on a Sunday arvo with the outside area and a free shuttle bus that will pick you up and drop you off from your doorstep!

Harbord Diggers is to Manly Leagues Club as Lyv Tyler is to Bronwyn Bishop.

DSM5 - if you think the Diggers is bad, I'd love to here your rhetoric about The Leagues Club ! Hahahaha

That was cruel to Bronny - I know....she's a very cultured lady......half german....half shepherd

Ryan link said:
That was cruel to Bronny - I know....she's a very cultured lady......half german....half shepherd

Very unkind to german shepherds

Anyone who has been to a fan day at Brookie, obviously not a lot of youse, could see the sense of holding a 'launch' at the ground.  Lovely booze free ambiance.  Kids surrounding their heros etc etc.  Not everyone needs a glass in the hand.

That's why they have fan days. Not all people are over 65 and haters of all things fun, ie. boozing.

The season launch is a chance for the club to grab some big dollars from folks interested in networking their business. Fan days are mostly for kids and people who sell football cards on eBay chasing autographs.

The season launch is mainly for the sponsors to get together and for a bit of media coverage.  The fan day should help the littlies, last season there wasn't one due to the WCC trip

'The grab for dollars', good to hear the club is up to that.  That was probably the rationale for last years debacle.  'fan day cancelled in 09', good for them.  I wondered why membership was so low.   

There will be both the season launch AND a fan day before the start of the season this year.

Keep an eye on mwse.com.au for details in the next week or so

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4