Is Snake registered yet?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: Snake registered

I wanna register my snake, but I keep getting knocked back. Apparently it's more like a worm than a snake.

Sorry winnyason too many Satdy night beers.. (or not enough, depending on your perspective.)

Once kids turn up the snake is a endangered species who is only sighted for birthday And when the mrs is pissed.

If there was any thread title that needed a question mark at the end....IT'S THIS ONE!!!!

Mods, weave your magic.

Clubs are still waiting for the independant commision to confirm next years salary cap.

What a bunch of duds these people are

Agreed. The comp is less than 2 months away from starting and they still havent confirmed that clubs can operate under the 5.8 million cap. I thought it was all agreed upon. What's the delay and why is there a delay? No wonder clubs, players and supporters are getting frustrated with this lot. Makes you wonder if the clubs should have just cut ties and gone it alone and formed their own structure.

Hey guys. Anybody out there? Get off your latte and cream bun meetings and confirm the decision. Do your job.

globaleagle said:
If there was any thread title that needed a question mark at the end....IT'S THIS ONE!!!!

Mods, weave your magic.

What's a question mark

tookey said:
Clubs are still waiting for the independant commision to confirm next years salary cap.

What a bunch of duds these people are

Its not in the ARLCs hands anymore. The RLPA is yet to agree and ratify it.

Joey said:
What was the original title?

@[Joey]

The original and confusing title was called:

"Snake registered"

Vyssini said:
globaleagle said:

Mods, weave your magic.

What's a question mark

Anything its students hand in.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8