Kent is the biggest dribbler on TV.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I can't believe the NRL360 guys are reluctant to allow bunker decisions on forward passes... FFS, why are forward passes given this mythical status above all other rules in the game? I just can't understand it. It's non-sensical, ridiculous, and just plain counterintuitive. Dumb!
Of course the bunker should be able to rule on forward passes , especially when one forms part of a try.

I get that the marginal ones will be impossible to rule on , if that’s the case go with the on field ruling.

But the howlers , absolutely!!

The notion that the bunker will be able to correctly call forward passes is the absolute victory of HOPE over experience..

Each would have to undertake a couple of 8th grade Physics lessons ... and l fear that would be beyond them ..

So now Jed Cartwright has said that the trainer didn't say anything derogatory to him. Backed up the Penrith claims totally.
So I assume tonight there was apologies from the NRL360 fukwit bully crew. How about launching into that over reacting twat Cody Walker for going off about nothing. Not like that short fused gimp to lose his shiitte for no reason.

If a ref can call a forward pass, and not always from a proper side on angle, why cant video refs do it from a relatively consistent vantage point?
And according to Anusley it's got nothing to do with the ball traveling forward anyway, its all about how it comes out of the hands, so surly as you say the bunker has a good vantage point to focus on the hands, but funny how the video ref can rule on the ball going forward when quickly tapped on by a player in an attacking play.

If a ref can call a forward pass, and not always from a proper side on angle, why cant video refs do it from a relatively consistent vantage point?

Because the chance is, like commentators, they failed year 7 science ...

I have seen and heard a leading commentator say the ball "floated" forward ... from a stationary ball passer ... I can guarantee you that the bunker officials are even dumber ...

So now Jed Cartwright has said that the trainer didn't say anything derogatory to him. Backed up the Penrith claims totally.
So I assume tonight there was apologies from the NRL360 fukwit bully crew. How about launching into that over reacting twat Cody Walker for going off about nothing. Not like that short fused gimp to lose his shiitte for no reason.

Hadley was raving on about how great the Cartwright family, and how they helped get Penrith in the comp. He named Merv and John and a couple of others.

When I grew up the Cartwrights family were famous, Hoss, Ben, Little Joe, Adam and who will ever forget Hop Sing. The Ponderosa.

Well tickle my balls and call me Elvis,sounds like every game day thread.

He should be compulsory stood down until his case is heard. And then stood down permanently after it regardless of the outcome. Far too many anger issues

IMG_3360.jpeg

Well fox sports are you going to break this news tonight or not.

He is grun of the biggest kind and yes I will give him the presumption of innocence as anyone is entitled to but if he is found guilty of this he can't stay on at your network.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7