Kent is the biggest dribbler on TV.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Paul Kent is a kunt.

The crap he was going on about last night on 360 was totally inflammatory.

He said I am not going to say anything as Ricky doesn't want to add any more flames, however if you know what I know you will understand why Ricky is so upset.
Total BS and he should be sacked from Fox and the Tele.

Paul Kent is a kunt.

He said I am not going to say anything as Ricky doesn't want to add any more flames, however if you know what I know you will understand why Ricky is so upset.
Yep

Kent doesn't get it as per usual.

The issue wasn't what happened back in the day. The issue was around the forum Ricky chose to say what he said.

Paul Kents comments, dragging the Geyers into it, is just as bad as Ricky's comment. This media w@nker should be stood down also by Fox and The telecr@p. He has a massive ego, been sacked already this year by Triple M and his time must soon be up on TV.

I would say Geyer will knock him out after he finishes with him in court.
Kunty & Sticky can use the same legal team and get a discount.
What Muppets they both are!

I would say Geyer will knock him out after he finishes with him in court.
Kunty & Sticky can use the same legal team and get a discount.
What Muppets they both are!
Someone told me Kunty is quite handy with the gloves, might be a good box!

IMO everything about the game has become contaminated and by agendas across the board both financially and personal. The game is a shadow of the great game it once was and it quickly losing its appeal to me. I always believed that players and teams should do all of their talking on the field. But the rise of the power of the press and player managers has undermined that philosophy. I don't watch NRL 360 anymore. I don't watch non Manly games anymore because I get frustrated by unpredictable refereeing and game changing howlers that are just swept under the carpet by poor post match explanations. I am frustrated by the inconsistency of the MRC. I suffer the same frustration watching Manly and I've even stopped watching us live because I have been frustrated and disappointed with the ridiculous game changing decisions we have had to continue to persevere and I just can't bear it anymore. In addition I frustrated by what I perceive as Des playing favorites in his selections and the team's lack of leadership and grit on the field. We are in hole and I can't see things improving until some big changes are made. Remember the definition of insanity. Just look at this weeks selections and realize Des is picking players that are busted (Foran & Garrick) or players that are leaving next year instead of developing the talent that is staying. I will be very surprised if we beat the Titans this week.

Paul Kent is a kunt.

Funny, he doesn't want to say anything that he actually knows but his and all the other "journo's" livelihoods are based on..hearsay, rumours, speculation etc.
They are quite prepared to write something that may or may not be true whether it affects somebody or not whilst hiding behind the old "I can't reveal my sources" line.

Yet, he is so vehement in his defence of Stuart but declines to say why.
He has the perfect opportunity to say why because HE apparently knows but won't then has a go at others for commenting on something they know nothing about.

WTF?

FB_IMG_1657567690186.jpg

Paul Kents comments, dragging the Geyers into it, is just as bad as Ricky's comment. This media w@nker should be stood down also by Fox and The telecr@p. He has a massive ego, been sacked already this year by Triple M and his time must soon be up on TV.
He wasn't sacked Triple, he left because he refused to apologise to Anthony Maroon

I sense a bit of preconceived theatre on Geyers part though. I find it hard to take all this stuff seriously as it’s hard to seperate what’s actually genuine from media theatre. It kind of makes me just glaze over it….

Did anyone watch 360 tonight ? Did that massive Kunt extract his foot from his mouth and apologise to the Penrith trainer after his ill informed attack on him last night. I bet not.

Paul "One Game Wonder" Kent hosting the mens edition of Womens Weekly known as NRL360, if that doesn't make him the biggest dribbler around he better hope that bloke doesn't die.

Do they even talk about footy on that show?

I can't be too hard on him. He's pretty resilient, being in that line of work, and dealing with Asperger's disease. It's an absolute secret but I know the chick he was dating.

I can't believe the NRL360 guys are reluctant to allow bunker decisions on forward passes... FFS, why are forward passes given this mythical status above all other rules in the game? I just can't understand it. It's non-sensical, ridiculous, and just plain counterintuitive. Dumb!

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8