Kent is the biggest dribbler on TV.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I myself was disappointed with Brandy last week, his contributions to the commentary were out of character from what I've become accustomed to, I don't know whether he was prompted to offer the moron Voss support in his constant death riding and ridicule of Manly, it really surprised me but if it's the beginning of change of character then I'll have to think about getting rid of Kayo and listening to the games on ABC radio, there's no one else on either Kayo or nine that I can stand, everyone is either a complete gibberer or they think it's comedy central, I watched a superleague game last weekend and was really surprised at the informative commentary, it made our clowns sound like imbeciles
Maybe just a bad day for Brandy. Usually he's better than that.
Expecting more this Friday :)

I don't mind Yvonne as a host so much, but more for the game day stuff. In the role of host on a controversy corner type show which is what NRL360 is, she's far too passive except when the director is in her ear telling her that a segment time is up.

All of them, Kent, Hooper, Crowley, Rothfield ... they all talk over Sampson and she can't really control the situation. I reckon that lot metaphorically licked their lips when told that she was taking over from Ikin. The legends like Tooves, Spudd, Blocker, Benny, Benji and James Graham are at least a bit more respectful of her role as "host".
yvonne sampson's best bit of tv is here:

good times with Kent dimes him up perfectly
He just rated himself and believes he us mightier than thou
That clip if him at the pub makes me spew

greg alexander got interupted saying matt goodwin was a big count/ ry boy
or he didnt get interrupted and stands by his words that matt goodwin is a big moot

been saying this for years

I remember saying it at the start of the season and the NRL 360 fan club came out on me... didn't realise he had a fan base on ST.

Fortunately everyone now sees he's a complete clown now that Ikin is gone.

The bloke is a drunk agro who has no respect for his own opinion as his opinion is consistently whatever the 'most controversial' (or often negative view on NRL) is... as that 'GiVeS hEaDlInEs'

New flash Fox League - people actually like genuine NRL content and analysis. That is why Kempy on Bloke in a Bar is becoming so popular, and why the only NRL show on fox I consistently watch is Big League Wrap with Ennis.

I also watch Matty johns show which is my dose of bull**** and dribble with a bit of proper rugby league chat... its funny so I enjoy it - NRL 360 is not funny nor is it analytical so it doesn't tick either box.

been saying this for years

I remember saying it at the start of the season and the NRL 360 fan club came out on me... didn't realise he had a fan base on ST.

Fortunately everyone now sees he's a complete clown now that Ikin is gone.

The bloke is a drunk agro who has no respect for his own opinion as his opinion is consistently whatever the 'most controversial' (or often negative view on NRL) is... as that 'GiVeS hEaDlInEs'

New flash Fox League - people actually like genuine NRL content and analysis. That is why Kempy on Bloke in a Bar is becoming so popular, and why the only NRL show on fox I consistently watch is Big League Wrap with Ennis.

I also watch Matty johns show which is my dose of bull**** and dribble with a bit of proper rugby league chat... its funny so I enjoy it - NRL 360 is not funny nor is it analytical so it doesn't tick either box.

Disagree

NRL360 is the flagship show for a reason.

A show like this is popular because you have a bunch of different views and opinions.

If you get a show with 4 calm, reasoned people quietly and intelligently discussing football and all coming to agreeable outcomes then your audience will turn off.

The fact that this forum constantly talks about NRL360 is proof in itself of its success, I never hear anyone discussing big league wrap.

And people getting upset about theses guys views A) they all have a role to play, Kent is the loud opinionated one, Buzz is kept around as the bumbling fool, Vonny is the facilitator etc etc and B) its one person's view on a Rugby League footy show, who cares if they ramble about.....say...Barrett being the greatest coach ever.......doesn't mean its true

Disagree

NRL360 is the flagship show for a reason.

A show like this is popular because you have a bunch of different views and opinions.

If you get a show with 4 calm, reasoned people quietly and intelligently discussing football and all coming to agreeable outcomes then your audience will turn off.

The fact that this forum constantly talks about NRL360 is proof in itself of its success, I never hear anyone discussing big league wrap.

And people getting upset about theses guys views A) they all have a role to play, Kent is the loud opinionated one, Buzz is kept around as the bumbling fool, Vonny is the facilitator etc etc and B) its one person's view on a Rugby League footy show, who cares if they ramble about.....say...Barrett being the greatest coach ever.......doesn't mean its true
Because Trent Barrett is always getting mentioned as a coach doesn’t mean he’s good.

Matty Johns show have had many references about NRL 360’s ratings getting smashed so I’d hardly say its “the flagship show” or will be for long

And regarding “different opinions” - really? Its just the opinions of two old white blokes from the same era / upbringing with no experience in the game. Buzz and Kenty’s opinions are not unique nor are they informed...

NRL 360 is Gossip Girl for old blokes and will die off if they don’t change something

You seriously think Vonnie does a better job?
I'm not a huge Vonnie fan but I think she is better suited to the the host/facilitator role than Brandy.

Problem is we were spoilt with Ikin being an expert moderater but also have great football insight

Because Trent Barrett is always getting mentioned as a coach doesn’t mean he’s good.

Huh?

I just picked a stupid example...no discussion on Barrett

My point is I dont understand why people take what commentators or analysts say to heart.

I often see people blowing up here that a commentator said something anti Manly and I dont get why it works people up.

Staff online

• Dan
    Kim Jong Dan
  • Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9