Kent is the biggest dribbler on TV.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Everything this guy says is contradictory. He contradicts himself within the same sentence and then argues himself stupid trying to prove he is right. He speaks way too loud and aggressive and just refuses to believe his opinion is wrong. I had to turn the tv off tonight!! What a dribbler!

Since Ben Ikin has gone the show has gone down hill.
I like Kent but he goes a bit rogue like he did tonight and Vonny can’t reign him in.
I can’t stand Hooper, he tells everything like only he knows because he was there!
Agreed

Still like the show but Vonny just plays to Kent where Ikin would reign him in or play devils advocate

Yeah the show has gone to pot since Ikin left. I don't mind Kent but he is an angry little ant and has nobody to reign him in. Yvonne is competent but doesn't bring much at all, far too safe and too Vanilla.

With Manly going so well they aren't hatchet-ing us lately at all..... bit of a love fest.

Show has lost its edge.

I couldn’t understand Kent’s reasoning tonight,obviously a hidden agenda,which is a surprise given most of his and most journos agendas are rarely hidden.In July Kent was taking pot shots at Green over his Origin performances,stating the QLD Origin camps were a shambles,now tonight he was basically backing him.I also found it funny that Crawley layed into Paul Green and how his tenure at the Cows ended poorly despite a premiership and GF appearance,yet Crawley will be front and centre on the Shane Flanagan bandwagon when it comes time to push someone into the next vacated head coaching role.And we all know Flanagan’s history

Everything this guy says is contradictory. He contradicts himself within the same sentence and then argues himself stupid trying to prove he is right. He speaks way too loud and aggressive and just refuses to believe his opinion is wrong. I had to turn the tv off tonight!! What a dribbler!
You'd think he'd grow up a bit...school kids yell and get flustered when expressing their opinion. He hasn't figured out that he is no longer a teenager anymore. Adults should simply share ideas and thoughts, and leave the emotional attachment to being 'right' to the kids who at least have an excuse for such behaviour.

Guy must not be very smart.

Absolute tosspot. Blah blah blah, pause with an audacious expression, blah blah blah. Becoming more irrelevant than he was during his one game for the Eels.

Agree on Kent, though Anasta has the worst case of verbal diarrhoea!!

Tarnishes Manly every chance he gets..

I don't mind Yvonne as a host so much, but more for the game day stuff. In the role of host on a controversy corner type show which is what NRL360 is, she's far too passive except when the director is in her ear telling her that a segment time is up.

All of them, Kent, Hooper, Crowley, Rothfield ... they all talk over Sampson and she can't really control the situation. I reckon that lot metaphorically licked their lips when told that she was taking over from Ikin. The legends like Tooves, Spudd, Blocker, Benny, Benji and James Graham are at least a bit more respectful of her role as "host".

Haven't watched that show in years. Most of the time it seemed like there wasn't actually enough solid and informative NRL content to talk about on live TV for 3 hours every week, without pointless speculation, rumours and arguments.

It seems like most of the arguments they have (ever notice how they always have two people on polar opposite sides of any argument?) are deliberate, so that they can:
a) Try and generate more viewer interest for the program;
b) Fill in 3 hours of live TV every week;
c) Possibly use that content in the following days in print media or elsewhere (to keep the wheel turning...)

And yet, people here are still watching and talking about the show, so what does that say?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7