Kent is the biggest dribbler on TV.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I took a set on Kent after the way he laid into Snake before any evidence had been forthcoming and have pretty much avoided him since. However, I have started watching 360 this season, more as background noise while doing other stuff. However I have found it pretty interesting. As others have said, Kent is still a bit of a dickhead but lot of what he says has some merit. I've never been much of an Anasta fan either but find he plays his part well, not overly opinionated and keeps the show moving. I still can't stand Rothfield when he's on though. The poor bastard can hardly string a coherent sentence together.

No body likes Every body and Every body loves some body sometimes
Sing with me feathered friends
All together now ,,,,

Everybody loves somebody sometime
And although my dream was overdue
Your love made it well worth waiting
For someone like you

. I still can't stand Rothfield when he's on though. The poor bastard can hardly string a coherent sentence together.
Rothfield to me looks like a struggling Alcoholic
I wonder if they do work Alcohol testing at Fox studio ?

Anasta is a Greek boy . He is a Good boy

Is it just me, or does Kunt seem a little more reserved and trying hard not to shout/yell when he is trying talk,get his point across. Since he has been back from his forced holiday?

Is it just me, or does Kunt seem a little more reserved and trying hard not to shout/yell when he is trying talk,get his point across. Since he has been back from his forced holiday?
He looks decidedly ashen faced and greyer in the hair in his second stint on the show. Doesn't look his normal self, probably needs a bit more time to ease himself back into the show.

He looks decidedly ashen faced and greyer in the hair in his second stint on the show. Doesn't look his normal self, probably needs a bit more time to ease himself back into the show.

I think he is still moonlighting at the funeral home and this is why he is so reserved and ashen faced. Sorry thats the best I’ve got, I will let myself out 🫣

I think he is still moonlighting at the funeral home and this is why he is so reserved and ashen faced. Sorry thats the best I’ve got, I will let myself out 🫣
ah ah..you could be spot on there Sheik, messing around with the dearly departed could of affected him appearance wise.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6