is it panic stations?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

chrisos

Reserve Grader
i mean we can't even beat penrith at home!!! ffs and the next few weeks arent going to be any easier,now with lyon adding to our mounting injury toll-we need our team back and fast, i think its panic stations,does anyone agree?

Premiers and WCC Champions - I am good whatever happens this year ! Hehehehe

We'll be good mate.

Q. is it panic stations?

A. I think it is, the only way forward I see is to let the Bears back into the comp next year and then when we both fail, we merge into a "SUPER TEAM" based out of the central coast the year after.

missing_something link said:
Q. is it panic stations?

A. I think it is, the only way forward I see is to let the Bears back into the comp next year and then when we both fail, we merge into a \"SUPER TEAM\" based out of the central coast the year after.

I've just got those pricks out of my system, PLEASE don't do that to me again ! Hehehehe
You may as well do a turd after a night out in a Bears jersey, and we can all support that. At least it would be the 1st entity in a Bears jersey that could actually run at times.

Ryan link said:

We'll be good mate.

Your norths colours are shining through.
As Eagle fans we are not content with just winning a grand final and a WCC we want more, more wins more grand finals we want to be the best

Panic Stations?
man I was at the top of the tower of the Panic station ringing the bell and making alarm sounds at 45 minutes into the game. Is it panic stations you ask, I think we should be on Defcon 5 at the moment, deadset, its time I went down there and dug out a bunker.......

I am enacting my superstitions for real, i at the moment blame Snoweagle for shaving and washing his Sea Eagles hats. I call on all of you to start making sure your superstitions are all in order and enacted

Dan link said:
[quote author=Ryan link=topic=179899.msg216180#msg216180 date=1238411995]

We'll be good mate.

As Eagle fans we are not content with just winning a grand final and a WCC we want more, more wins more grand finals we want to be the best

Panic Stations?
man I was at the top of the tower of the Panic station ringing the bell and making alarm sounds at 45 minutes into the game. Is it panic stations you ask, I think we should be on Defcon 5 at the moment, deadset, its time I went down there and dug out a bunker.......

I am enacting my superstitions for real, i at the moment blame Snoweagle for shaving and washing his Sea Eagles hats. I call on all of you to start making sure your superstitions are all in order and enacted
[/quote]

I haven't shaves my pubes in three weeks either, coz Jas has been sick, and I don't see the use. I'll shave post haste - see if that is the deciding favor.

O course it's panic stations Ryan.  We should not lose to inferior teams from inferior places.  Losing is not in the Manly DNA.

Ryan link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=179899.msg216192#msg216192 date=1238412485]

We'll be good mate.

Panic Stations?

[/quote]

I haven't shaves my pubes in three weeks either, coz Jas has been sick, and I don't see the use. I'll shave post haste - see if that is the deciding favor.
[/quote]

Running a bit behind myself mate but i dont see what the Low-Fro has to do with anything

Dan link said:

We'll be good mate.

Panic Stations?

[/quote]
lol,its been hard for me to smile tonight ,but that post gave me something to laugh about hehehe,still im gutted  :'(

Dan link said:
[quote author=Ryan link=topic=179899.msg216197#msg216197 date=1238412627]

We'll be good mate.

Panic Stations?

[/quote]

[/quote]

Running a bit behind myself mate but i dont see what the Low-Fro has to do with anything
[/quote]

Superstition. Maybe Nicci can help out, and join the team - make it a Silvertails event - we ALL shave our pubes for a win.

The, if we lose, we send them all in the mail to our favorite Manly player.

Ryan link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=179899.msg216201#msg216201 date=1238412858]

We'll be good mate.

Panic Stations?

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Superstition. Maybe Nicci can help out, and join the team - make it a Silvertails event - we ALL shave our pubes for a win.

[/quote]

As long as I don't have to shave that manly swirl of lower-back bum pubes just above the waist of my pants

Dan link said:
[quote author=Ryan link=topic=179899.msg216207#msg216207 date=1238412976]

We'll be good mate.

Panic Stations?

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

As long as I don't have to shave that manly swirl of lower-back bum pubes just above the waist of my pants
[/quote]

Yeah - they were just weird ! And Vicky loved em too mate ! Actually - I took my kit off for here benefit too once come to think of it ! Playing the arcade machine !

She bought out the camera.

Ryan link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=179899.msg216213#msg216213 date=1238413221]
[quote author=Ryan link=topic=179899.msg216207#msg216207 date=1238412976]

We'll be good mate.

Panic Stations?

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yeah - they were just weird ! And Vicky loved em too mate ! Actually - I took my kit off for here benefit too once come to think of it ! Playing the arcade machine !

She bought out the camera.
[/quote]

After your coaxed her for about 15 minutes!

poor girl.

I think i need to keep the bum swirl losing it could be the death knell

Keep just shaving it off dude. It would end up looking like a pair of vortex, with a black hole intersecting them.

Leeroy would be in heaven.

Ryan link said:
Keep just shaving it off dude. It would end up looking like a pair of vortex, with a black hole intersecting them.

Leeroy would be in heaven.

The black hole.....hahaha

The time for panic, or at least concern started long before a ball was kicked this season. Do not underestimate the negative vibes that started when the Penn/Delmege feud started. From that point on not much good has happened to the entire club (WCC excluded).

We have lost 2 games that we clearly should have won, Penrith were as bad as we were, we were just better at making more mistakes than them. That would not have happened at anytime in the past 3 or 4 years, particularly at Brookvale.

Sure it was the players that dropped the ball, missed tackles and goals but there appears to be a real attitude problem amongst the whole squad, and it all started with Penn/Delmege.

I don't particularly care which of these 2 is in the right, but whatever their problems are, get them behind f*cking closed doors, don't talk to the media and sort your ****e out now. Until such time as we have a healthy front (& back) office don't expect to much good to eventuate on the playing field.

Corso_Pete link said:
The time for panic, or at least concern started long before a ball was kicked this season. Do not underestimate the negative vibes that started when the Penn/Delmege feud started. From that point on not much good has happened to the entire club (WCC excluded).

We have lost 2 games that we clearly should have won, Penrith were as bad as we were, we were just better at making more mistakes than them. That would not have happened at anytime in the past 3 or 4 years, particularly at Brookvale.

Sure it was the players that dropped the ball, missed tackles and goals but there appears to be a real attitude problem amongst the whole squad, and it all started with Penn/Delmege.

I don't particularly care which of these 2 is in the right, but whatever their problems are, get them behind f*cking closed doors, don't talk to the media and sort your S**te out now. Until such time as we have a healthy front (& back) office don't expect to much good to eventuate on the playing field.

Here here mate.

Corso_Pete link said:

I don't particularly care which of these 2 is in the right, but whatever their problems are, get them behind f*cking closed doors, don't talk to the media and sort your S**te out now. Until such time as we have a healthy front (& back) office don't expect to much good to eventuate on the playing field.

100% agree, damn you for your making sense

I don't think it's panic stations. We are playing absolutely stupid mistake ridden football. They seem to have the impression that they can just throw it around and things will fall into place. Seems they aren't prepared to lay a solid foundation. Des needs to show them the DVD of the Cronulla game at Shark Park last year so they can remember what quality, high intensity, no mistake footy looks like. It has been a very disruptive start to the season with all the boardroom dramas and then the Brett Stewart bullsh!t on top of it all, but the  players need to start getting serious about turning this slump around.

However if Lyon is out for any extended period of time then we are going to need to break the glass and sound the alarm. We are dead in the water without him.

dude the helo's are in the hanger and we only have 1 fixed wing out, the search for points was wound up a few hours ago

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4