Irony? Where?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
main.php

I see no-one screaming

Back now.

THis was my reasoning for hatred of the name.

It really irked me when they picked that name, because it really doesn't depict the true sentiment of a club or group, it is a small and childish name, teams like Red V does and "The Burrow" (even if it is a factually incorrect name)

But that picture is more embarrassing than not having a supporters group

Gee the claws are out today.

I agree that the name is lame, but really what did you expect when our marketing department is run on a shoestring and made up of volunteers with little or no experience. They mean well, but what did you expect you would get from an internet poll on the choice of name

Compare this to Souths or Dragons who both have a very savvy marketing departments and take pride in their "brand". They could see the potential in a well run supporters group.

I'm not a fan of the name but Byso may have taken that picture when Souths were taking the shot at goal, in which case there probably wasnt much to scream about.

clontaago link said:
I'm not a fan of the name but Byso may have taken that picture when Souths were taking the shot at goal, in which case there probably wasnt much to scream about.

Even if that were the case you take a picture of the Red V or the sharkies supporters group whilst the other team is taking a shot. They are vocal and trying to put it off.

We have no heart

How about this one that i was told happened a couple of weeks back

At our own homeground, on the big screen going through the side, and we had Glenn Stuart in the 2nd row ffs

Kiwi Eagle link said:
At our own homeground, on the big screen going through the side, and we had Glenn Stuart in the 2nd row ffs

That's pretty f*cking terrible to be perfectly honest... Pretty simple, but such a bad error.

Even then that would be an Eagle not the plural

ooooohhh I get ya!

Even if they did it twice they wouldn't be Eagles though they would be a Screaming Eagle who Screamed more than once.

But yeah I get ya now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4