Irate Sea Eagles legends lash out at Hasler

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
"The thing no one can deny is that the sight of the Sea Eagles turning on the premiership-winning coach so soon after he helped them to grand final success is a remarkable one".............It's the other way around is'nt it?

Moondog said:
"The thing no one can deny is that the sight of the Sea Eagles turning on the premiership-winning coach so soon after he helped them to grand final success is a remarkable one".............It's the other way around is'nt it?

The point of the article..... You missed it... Read it again please. .

Edit.... Apologies, pre-coffee snappy response: carry on ;)

Wow. For Arko to come out and savage Des like that says it all IMO. Looks like Des has clinically calculated every move, not giving a **** bout the club, players or fans.

Hang your head in shame Des. Your honour and credibility is shot.

I'm finally feeling some of the joy that Hasler robbed me of after the GF. To see real club legends like Arko, Krilich and Freddy jones say what they are saying about this grub makes my day. Go Toovey! Go Manly!

bones said:
I'm finally feeling some of the joy that Hasler robbed me of after the GF. To see real club legends like Arko, Krilich and Freddy jones say what they are saying about this grub makes my day. Go Toovey! ho Manly!

Spot on! Well said that is exactly how I feel.

He lied to arko and Max thinks, as a lot of posters suspected, that Des only thinks about himself and the dollars. Obviously Des was a control freak and thought he could not only coach the team but run the club. We now see what happens when one bloke gets too much power.

One thing that irks me about this affair is Greenturd being credited as a "genius".
It's not hard to thrown money at people when you have it. Just as Tinkler attracted Bennett, money equals power.

I can't wait for the same troubles to start at the dogs. And it will. It might take two or three years, but when it does happen , I will lol.

yes it really takes an ironstine to buy one team of staff and dress them up in your colours and say here you go $$$$$$$$$$$$$ :D

The Who said:
One thing that irks me about this affair is Greenturd being credited as a "genius".
It's not hard to thrown money at people when you have it. Just as Tinkler attracted Bennett, money equals power.

It has been raised by others but the NRL will have to look at the amount clubs can throw at support staff. I see Tinklers also signed Graham Murray. He doesn't rate for mine, but it just shows that outside of the player group the cheque book is completely open.

Arko-the voice of reason and unequalled respect at this great club. He already knows what Des has done-and it would be killing him. Des has become the prodigal son....unfortunately there will be no happy ending. Footy is too unforgiving for that.

Hasler will fail at the dogs for one simple reason. He has already achieved what he set out to achieve ..and that is to command a huge pay check. He will be getting the big dollars at the dogs whether he succeeds or not. Manly got the best years out of Des. He needed success at Manly to get what he will be getting at the dogs. He worked hard, got the result, will reap the benefit financially now and Manly got two premierships out of it. The dogs will get zip IMO.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4