Ipswich 1-0 Arsenal

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

tractorboy

Reserve Grader
yeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. Sorry if anyone heard this loud noise this morning, it was me cheering. There may be a 2nd leg but still nothing will take away this from us. We outplayed Arsenal. Amazing just dam amazing.

Ouch, but I have a long-running soft spot for the Tractors. Second leg should be a good game.
The Hammer's form is just all over the place the last month.

tractorboy link said:
yeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. Sorry if anyone heard this loud noise this morning, it was me cheering. There may be a 2nd leg but still nothing will take away this from us. We outplayed Arsenal. Amazing just dam amazing.

good for you buddy - stick it up 'em in the second leg!

Lets be honest I can't see us actually making it though but football as we know is a fuuny old game. But that game this morning will forever live in the memory no matter what happens 2nd leg.
I love that ISZ but see how we both go 2nd legs.

tractorboy link said:
Lets be honest I can't see us actually making it though but football as we know is a fuuny old game. But that game this morning will forever live in the memory no matter what happens 2nd leg.
I love that ISZ but see how we both go 2nd legs.

Remember a draw will get us through, even a 2-1 loss will put us over on away goals (Or any loss by 1 goal for that matter, apart from 1-0). Keeping them scoreless at Portman Road did wonders for our chances.

If Ipswich score then they have a huge chance of going through.

Beat Arseanl and lose to Millwall, what a weird game. As great as beating the gunners was much rather it have been the other way round.

tractorboy link said:
Beat Arseanl and lose to Millwall, what a weird game. As great as beating the gunners was much rather it have been the other way round.

Yeah, Millwall had 35% of possession, Ipswich had a huge number of chances and butchered them. Looks like some new players might be bought in this window.

If Marcus Evans gives Jewell the cash. Which he should do, now we have a manager who can count past using his hands and feet

tractorboy link said:
If Marcus Evans gives Jewell the cash. Which he should do, now we have a manager who can count past using his hands and feet

The media are saying he may have already opened the chequebook.

0-0 first half almost over. Looking promising for the Tractors.

Blackpool 2 Man Utd 0 at half time. Fantastic.

Post  automatically merged: [time]1295991975[/time]

Sorry guys - second half 3 goal blitz has put the Tractors back on the farm. And Blackpool blew it 2-3.

Yeah, was an amazing effort to hold out over 2 legs against one of the best teams in the world for so long without letting a goal in. Was obvious once one went in another would come stright away. Class told in the end. The boys certainly did not disgrace themselves thats for sure.
Arsenal V Birm final. Will be interesting.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4