• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
BGgWI7LCMAA5SU4.jpg:large

Both him and Lawrence will be missing next week.

But after Blair got off the chicken wing attack last night who knows.

chris_niko said:
As bad as the t-Rex one last year or the year before. What'd he get ?

7 weeks wasn't it ?? It was more a rag doll than a genuine spear though.

Watch that replay very closely.

You see GI's leg flex (the one not being lifted) and looks like he thrusts himself upwards?

I dunno if I'm going nuts but looks like maybe he wanted to tip the tackle a bit to get a penalty or something and then just went tits over ass and landed square on his head? Intriguing if I'm not losing my marbles.

Also 2 weeks for Inu maybe 3, going off Lawrence's 0*.

I think Inu will get 2-3 weeks. It was a dangerous tackle, but GI wasnt concussed. Plus Inu has a clean record.

All i care is that he doesnt play against us next week :)

Is that match review committee meeting today or Monday?

Offensive language is on there what's the difference between grade 1 and grade 5 is it certain words or is Sh-- grade 1 f--- grade2 c--- grade 3 and grade 4 and 5 a combination of those other words. :)

Regardless of clean/poor record that was the perfect example of a spear tackle & needs a minimum of 6 weeks.
I have a major problem with the judiciary & their outcomes.
I have seen several shoulder charges similar to Fa'aso that have gone unrecognised because there was no head clash & the player responsable has not even been charged??
Dont get me wrong, I am 1 of the few on here who believes Fa'aso deserved 1 week as he got, but for the late shot.
My point is, had Inglis been stretchered off & was out of the game the tackler would be rubbed out for 12 months.
The decisions are not based on the actions, but rather the outcome of the tackled player being injured ect, this is not consistently judging the action of the tackler but the result of the player on the recieving end??
This was a copybook spear & though I feel a year is harsh, anything under 5 weeks is a joke.

How can they grade a shoulder charge as being worse than a dangerous throw where a player is head first to the ground. Rediculous.

It'll be 6 to 10 weeks for certain. Don't worry though , since Payne and Turner have suddenly left this year , Hasler will have an imaginary spare 500K in the salary cap to sign a couple of Internationals before June 30. He's still trying to find a loophole to get Folau over this year when the Super 15 finishes despite being contracted to the ARU .

Actually , looking at that table it will probably only be 6 weeks (grade 5 dangerous throw 925 points minus 25% for an early guilty plea for a total of 694 points). This doesn't take into account any loadings or discounts. That'll be a light sentence . Inu has become quite a niggler as well since he moved to the Dogs.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2