Interesting Tidbit from Max Delmege & fan

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
14500323_1819122098324114_708746289267102690_o.jpg

I had a lot to do with Max, great man, forever grateful BUT he's deeply hurt by what happened to himself and tends to take it all out on Penn & Co, where in reality Max got stung by the GFC big time and lost his money ( or most of it).

So yes take with a grain of salt , although I know he means well.

I had a lot to do with Max, great man, forever grateful BUT he's deeply hurt by what happened to himself and tends to take it all out on Penn & Co, where in reality Max got stung by the GFC big time and lost his money ( or most of it).

Exactly.

Hahaha, @Blue pill rolls in for the day, hands out a mass of trolls, disappears back into his hole. Have a look again mate. I seriously think that's all the poor kid has in life.

Cam responded with a great comment
"Like you are going to get an unbiased opinion from Max"

lets be honest, do you honestly think The Penn family are making any money from this venture?

They must be literally millions in the hole from their ownership

That was quick, you were an emotional wreck last night.

Bob Fulton is a human being... he is entitled to make mistakes...

It is his reputation on the line not mine.

Before bringing Parcell in and Api i would of had Jamie Buhrer inline for the Manly hooking role.

Parcell is yet to prove he can steer us around , he has only played a handful of games, he does have speed and bad hammys by the looks of things

Api has won a premiership playing in the 9 position with souths, so i can see the logic in bringing him over.

I do not agree with Lewis Brown , but , we have a huge pack coming together

He is a human being and i am willing to give him a chance to prove he still has what it takes

for all i know there may be another decade of dominance on the horizon

Before bringing Parcell in and Api i would of had Jamie Buhrer inline for the Manly hooking role.

Parcell is yet to prove he can steer us around , he has only played a handful of games, he does have speed and bad hammys by the looks of things

Api has won a premiership playing in the 9 position with souths, so i can see the logic in bringing him over.

He is a human being and i am willing to give him a chance to prove he still has what it takes

That's the spirit mate.

I mourn the death of punctuation.

I love Max's passion for our club and wont forget that he stepped in when we were on our knees a few years back.

He is very much on the periphery now as the owners have their own way and as owners they will make decisions regardless of our thoughts. End of the day they will want a return on investment and our club faces some crucial years ahead in relation to our club, our home ground and our overall future.

Like all of us I just want to see the club bounce back and see the winning culture that I as a fan trust in.

Max has his opinions and I respect that but now he is like the rest of us, a fan who wants us back where we belong. Lets hope that one day soon, Max is welcomed back into the fold as he should always be remembered for what he did for our club.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6