Interesting read

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Disco

First Grader
Premium Member
This is a thread on leagueunlimited where fans are giving there views on the U20s team of the year (thus far)

Interesting to see Buhrer is starting lock in everyones teams whilst JWH  is starting prop or on the bench in most teams.

Lussick or Hoppa dont get mentioned whilst Foran seems like the second choice at 5/8.

Now obviously this is just the fans biased views but i still thought its was an interesting read

Lussick, Hoppa, Foran and JHW are all definites in my opinion. Buhrer is tough but too small, can't see him playing 1st grade consistently, he's even smaller than Tongue I think

Disco link said:
This is a thread on leagueunlimited where fans are giving there views on the U20s team of the year (thus far)

Interesting to see Buhrer is starting lock in everyones teams whilst JWH  is starting prop or on the bench in most teams.

Lussick or Hoppa dont get mentioned whilst Foran seems like the second choice at 5/8.

Now obviously this is just the fans biased views but i still thought its was an interesting read

So where is the link?

Darren, I think that if Buhrer can build up a bit he is some hope of making it. My wife & I really enjoy watching him play. He was just a trier last year but this season he is demonstrating consistent ability to poke his body through the line.
On top of that he has a high work rate, solid defence and obvious leadership ability. (but then so did Mauro!!?!)

I concede that very few forwards make it in 1st grade without size but think there is some hope here.

just remember guys the average IQ over there is very low. That site is made up of hobos, imbreds and hillbillies

they dont like manly over there

Kiwi Eagle link said:
[quote author=Cliffy Gc link=topic=180908.msg230079#msg230079 date=1246172401]
That site is made up of hobos, imbreds and hillbillies

S**t, you must love it there then, you would fit in beautifully !!!
[/quote]
ACTUALLY ke i dont and thus im banned :)
wat weepin willow and his husband legend in his own lunch box don't know is that i have an account over there and post all the time :) just to stir the pot

Cliffy Gc link said:
just remember guys the average IQ over there is very low. That site is made up of hobos, imbreds and hillbillies

they dont like manly over there

you could also be describing MWSE

Not to change the subject or get political, but I used to read through LU a fair bit since all the fighting was funny, until i saw some Sharks supporter with a KKK picture as his profile pic.  That's just not even funny and the site operators ... ugh, no point me getting worked up about this.  Carry on

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6