Interchange Impact a Must

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
Manly have some decent players off the bench, but lack the dynamic effect of what is needed by top sides....will be Key to how Manly finish in 2019.....1 Massive area that WILL improve is Api back with Fainu off the bench which was working a treat most games and adding the impact the interchange is designed for....

* Happy to see Croker there, as he covers many key positions and prior to injury, was very good.
* Boyle still needs to show more....a fair bit too.
* Paseka is a Monster and needs a few more Angry pills, but has improved imo.
* Waddell is a very talented footy player, so hard to be hard on a kid that's impressed, but I reckon he has a fair bit more ability than shown recently.

What's the opinions on the bench and is there simply a lack of options......is it too late to give Guocamole a run ?
Is Funa, Anderson, Perrett, Williams still an option or anyone else ??

I'd like to see what Guaca brings off the bench. It would not have to be much to provide more impact than that of the Behemoth, who gets 10 minutes to impress and hasn't yet accomplished his mission.

Manly have some decent players off the bench, but lack the dynamic effect of what is needed by top sides....will be Key to how Manly finish in 2019.....1 Massive area that WILL improve is Api back with Fainu off the bench which was working a treat most games and adding the impact the interchange is designed for....

* Happy to see Croker there, as he covers many key positions and prior to injury, was very good.
* Boyle still needs to show more....a fair bit too.
* Paseka is a Monster and needs a few more Angry pills, but has improved imo.
* Waddell is a very talented footy player, so hard to be hard on a kid that's impressed, but I reckon he has a fair bit more ability than shown recently.

What's the opinions on the bench and is there simply a lack of options......is it too late to give Guocamole a run ?
Is Funa, Anderson, Perrett, Williams still an option or anyone else ??
T-Rex is not in the 30

Waddell is an edge forward who has been asked to play in the middle ...

Boyle will take until 2022 to get any match fitness and match experience playing only 8 mins a week ....

Paseka is approaching the stage of his career where he will either go on to great things .... or stagnate ....

Guacamole is definately worth giving an opportunity to show his wares ....

Biggest dissapointment has been Perrett .... he has the size, the power, the skills and the off load to be a weapon off the bench against a tiring middle .....

PSS .... it is a shame that that magic wand of Dessie's I keep hearing about doesn't seem to be working on him ... maybe Des is saying presto instead of abbracapadra ....

Biggest dissapointment has been Perrett .... he has the size, the power, the skills and the off load to be a weapon off the bench against a tiring middle .....

PSS .... it is a shame that that magic wand of Dessie's I keep hearing about doesn't seem to be working on him ... maybe Des is saying presto instead of abbracapadra ....
I think Dessie made him disappear when he was at the Dogs, and recent reports suggest he was trying the same trick again on Lloyd.

Possibly perret is feeling the cold shoulder. He looks a little uninterested in the blacktown games televised this year knowing he he last last resort.

Thats the **** im making up currently anyway. my opinion may change though , without any extra relevant info.

Some of the boys like garrick, waddell have probably suffered a little from the long season. For such inexperienced guys they have played a lot of grade and gone hard. Its only right to expect them to have some fade spots in this season.

Our game needs api

It’s Shazam

Yeah that 17th spot Boyle is taking up in not really delivering much. He's not getting much of a go I know but he's been underwhelming IMO when he does.

Fainu is good but 80 mins seems too much for him at the moment so can't wait for the Api/Fainu rotation to come back and think that will help heaps.

Boyle isn't getting much game time so shouldn't we be better off with say Parker on bench. Big enough to fill in forwards if needed and with Croker rotating with Fainu he's coverage for any backline injuries or poor form.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6