Inspirational

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Anthony Watmough
Glenn Stewart
Keiren Foran

Unbelievably heroic defenders. They should never play for another NRL club

Legends

Kiwi Eagle said:
Anthony Watmough
Glenn Stewart
Keiren Foran

Unbelievably heroic defenders. They should never play for another NRL club

Legends

Here's hoping none of them ever do leave.

That defence tonight.. wow... season-defining stuff !!

We held them up in goal at least 4 times didn't we?

I'm having a look at the official NRL Live app. The Storm ran for 1852 metres but only made 1 line break during the whole game. That type of yardage is absurd. The Storm had also received 50 sets by fulltime.

One word........ VERY PROUD ( sorry that was two was just going to say proud but better than that)

I thought George had a great game tonight too ! He lead from the front with the opportunities he was given !! Great performance, feels like a win !

Where are the Gift haters now??? Some of the comments made the last couple of weeks about Gifty have been nothing short of embarrassing. Egg on a few faces after that performance.

the mauler said:
Where are the Gift haters now??? Some of the comments made the last couple of weeks about Gifty have been nothing short of embarrassing. Egg on a few faces after that performance.

He still threw a few dumb offloads when he should have run the ball. His defense was great though.

I think DCE has the right combination of height and strength to stop forwards 1 on 1 with ease. So many times a forward has run at him and it is like they have hit a brick wall.

the mauler said:

Stand by my comments last week if him stagnating our attack, his defence tonight was amazing though, second to none......mayne matty ballin!

We were down on possession , We were down on luck. but we were high in Spirit. Simply Sensational Sea eagles

If we beat the Raiders on Saturday, after the 3 weeks we have just had and a 5 day turnaround, we know we have a pretty special team on our hands

Kiwi Eagle said:
If we beat the Raiders on Saturday, after the 3 weeks we have just had and a 5 day turnaround, we know we have a pretty special team on our hands

The Roosters, Storm and Rabbits are in the top 4 for defense, the Raiders should be easier to crack and our defense will win us the game, i think we are specials to win.

I just really worry about the emotional come down and only 5 days after that physical defensive effort tonight

Kiwi Eagle said:
I just really worry about the emotional come down and only 5 days after that physical defensive effort tonight

I think we will take alot out of the draw with the Storm, we have NEVER beat them at AAMI park so a draw is our best result so far. Also to do it without Snake, King and Joe G is huge.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4