Inside info - take what you will

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Royal Soup

First Grader
Ok so I was told this yesterday, weather it's true or not is another thing...

A mate I used to work with who is a dogs supporter, I call him up to stir him up and he tells me his daughter is friends with a NRL touch judge who is doing the game tonight, he tells me the touchie told his daughter that the dogs won't be getting away with what they have all year tonight and that Manly will win....

Take what you will of that, I thought I'd pass it on....

Manly will win, yes. But it will have little to do with the refs, and more to do with their own abilities to play as a champion side.

If he said that, you shouldn't post it publically. Officials are there to call what they see, not try to influence or make predictions.

Same hearsay that was sending Snake to France, or Japan or Mergeville...all it is is "hearsay"

I believe you were told this but doubt 100% any NRL official would intentionally favour a team or predict a winner. We have been on the wrong end of numerous clangers & often copped the rough end of the pineapple, its not personal & who knows - we might get some good calls in the finals - just not intentionally.

I find it absurd that any referee would intentionally favor Manly. Because we're Manly.

strone33 said:
Ok so I was told this yesterday, weather it's true or not is another thing...

A mate I used to work with who is a dogs supporter, I call him up to stir him up and he tells me his daughter is friends with a NRL touch judge who is doing the game tonight, he tells me the touchie told his daughter that the dogs won't be getting away with what they have all year tonight and that Manly will win....

Take what you will of that, I thought I'd pass it on....

You must be a dishlickers fan setting up excuses for tonights belting.

it could easily be taken that the refs are aware of dogs 2nd man ploy and obstructions.

And that he thinks Manly will win today.

It's only by the way it was written that it makes the TJ look a bit sketchy

Screw that. Manly will win through form, class and ability. Give the Dogs the refs like most teams have had against us most times this year, and I still call win.

strone33 said:
eagle-rock08 said:
I think dogs not only lick dishes but also smell bums don't they?

strone33 said:
You must be a dishlickers fan setting up excuses for tonights belting.

Don't think so champ

Come on pal. I've seen the toilet paper add. They do sniff bums.
(A little golden labrador advertising toilet paper.)

In fact it was so bad there was a request it be removed from the TV.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4