Injury updates

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Beaver boy

Reserve Grader
Does anyone know the expected return of Starling, Lawrence and Mateo ? Is Buhrer definitely out for the season ?

I can't see BJ being back until just before the end of the season, if at all this year.

Ferris will be back in 2016.

Killer and Mateo should be back this week and Starling should be as well, if not the week after that.

If Killer was some kind of chance in our last game against the storm then you'd think he was a special for next weekend given that he had the extra week off due to rep games.

With Matai out we are desperate for him to play.

By round 10 we should have a normal looking injury list of 4 or 5 and get a better feel for the team going forward.

One would think they would be desperate to turn it around.

By round 10 we should have a normal looking injury list of 4 or 5 and get a better feel for the team going forward.

One would think they would be desperate to turn it around.
It's next week that will be the problem. No Matai, no Foran and sweating on Killer, Mateo and Starling.

Thank you ... Forgot about Turbo T. Geez, with all backline fit, he'll be struggling to make it. Can't see him displacíng Tafua in his current form, but Tafua has to perform as TurboT's credentials are irrepressible.

If tom t is back I'd throw him in at fullback and put Stewart to 5/8 . Oh sorry Foran , regies that's where he belongs . I use to like this fellow but I can't wait for him to be gone .....

The D@#khead knew that he was very suspect for this game, yet he still went ahead, so we miss out again, at around $30,000 a game he hasn't given much service to the club this year.

Hopefully Mateo is fit....chronic disc injuries are a worry, some people never fully recover.....May have dodged a bullet

Yep - that would be about right then.

Go & sit on the sidelines with choc - you are released as far as I am concerned.

Moving along.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7