Injury Update

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

johnperi01

Reserve Grader
From the MWSE website:

The Sea Eagles took some hard knocks against the Titans on Monday night but had no long term injuries come out of the game.

They were fortunate enough to only have four players receive injuries in their win over the Gold Coast.

Kieran Foran - concussion/hip
Glenn Stewart - concussion
Steve Matai - Shoulder
Michael Robertson - ankle

Heading into the BYE weekend, the week off for the players has come at just the right time. Injured players will have the week off and resume training next Monday in preparation for their Round 12 clash against the Broncos.

Jason King will be fit for State of Origin Game I Wednesday week despite missing Round 10 due to a rib injury.

Brett Stewart has rested his strained hamstring and will return in two weeks time against the Brisbane Broncos.

Shane Rodney is set to spend another six weeks on the sideline after suffering a shoulder injury in Round 1 of NSW Cup this season.

Nice i hope Snake can finally start stringing some games together, i think we can beat the Broncos and the Dogs with him in the side. :)

Rodney has had the worst luck of late,we need him back so he can start kicking goals,didnt he kick like a bout 25 in a row at one stage?Id hate to see late in a game us traling by 1 or the scores tied and Cherry Evans having to kick one from touch to win us the game,good to see snake coming back for the broncos aswell.

chrisos said:
Rodney has had the worst luck of late,we need him back so he can start kicking goals,didnt he kick like a bout 25 in a row at one stage?Id hate to see late in a game us traling by 1 or the scores tied and Cherry Evans having to kick one from touch to win us the game,good to see snake coming back for the broncos aswell.

Rabbitohs game comes to mind.

Interesting to see that Robbo has an ankle injury. I wonder if it would have kept him out of a game had we had one this weekend. I think not!

Have you ever noticed how often a club says: "The bye has come just at the right time for us".
It should be added to the long list of RL cliches.

johnperi01 said:
From the MWSE website:

The Sea Eagles took some hard knocks against the Titans on Monday night but had no long term injuries come out of the game.

They were fortunate enough to only have four players receive injuries in their win over the Gold Coast.

Kieran Foran - concussion/hip
Glenn Stewart - concussion
Steve Matai - Shoulder
Michael Robertson - ankle

Heading into the BYE weekend, the week off for the players has come at just the right time. Injured players will have the week off and resume training next Monday in preparation for their Round 12 clash against the Broncos.

Jason King will be fit for State of Origin Game I Wednesday week despite missing Round 10 due to a rib injury.

Brett Stewart has rested his strained hamstring and will return in two weeks time against the Brisbane Broncos.

Shane Rodney is set to spend another six weeks on the sideline after suffering a shoulder injury in Round 1 of NSW Cup this season.

this topic would have more punch had we been playing this week , but since we have the bye it`s cool mate.. thank f**..:)

The Who said:
Have you ever noticed how often a club says: "The bye has come just at the right time for us".
It should be added to the long list of RL cliches.

Another thing that annoyed me was the number of times the Manly vs Titans game was referred to as a 4 point game with both teams having a bye. Do you have to earn your 2 points from the bye by winning the week before? I think not.

Chip and Chase said:
Whare ?? What's the latest on him ?

they are probably juggling between him & oldfeild...which one to keep, whare would be the cheaper option..

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2