Injuries and suspensions

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kevinward777

First Grader
Channel nein reported that Buhrer could be out for a week with a knee injury. Richie will be gone, Brett will probably be gone.....we might have a somewhat inexperienced line up next week.

With Joe gone and Richie out for a few weeks we need King. What was his issue ?? If we don't have those three do we have the prop depth ?? Big George might get a gig, but we need a meter eater. Choc could go into prop rotation as we have plenty of back row depth to cover him.

Are any of the young props looking likely ??

Chip and Chase said:
With Joe gone and Richie out for a few weeks we need King. What was his issue ?? If we don't have those three do we have the prop depth ?? Big George might get a gig, but we need a meter eater. Choc could go into prop rotation as we have plenty of back row depth to cover him.

I dont know Gower is pretty handy

Richie will have a pretty long rest. But in his defence, Inglis looks to get to ground face down and he contributes to being tipped over. I'd say 6-8.

Snake will get 2 at least. Elbows are pretty indefensible. The only thing in his favour is it was glancing.

Steve should have no case to answer to but we all know that won't happen. The point of impact is nowhere near the head. Hell, it's mid chest. My guess is 4-6

Matai's tackle was as clean as they come. Burgess deserves a week for his dive.

Absolute gem of a hit

Napper said:
Matai's tackle was as clean as they come. Burgess deserves a week for his dive.

Absolute gem of a hit

Agreed. If they go after him (which I think they will) they dont want Manly near the finals this year.

Chip and Chase said:

shoulder - same one he had off season surgey on.

Hopefully it's not too serious then, we need his experience against Rorters and Scum

Kingy would be less on the cap? 10 year service and local junior.

Kits is better than king, but the above, I dare say, would be the reason.

Jatz Crackers said:
joeboy said:
Kingy is past it I fear. Injuries and off the pace.

If true, then I dont know why they are letting Kite go.

Good question. King spends more time off field than on. Would think Kite gives us better value.

If Brett and Matai are out.. id like to see Hiku and Gutherson get a run.

Gutherson looked good in the centres.. although id like to see him at full back..Hiku on the wing and Tafua in the centres.

Ligi Sao in instead of George Rose. Need to blood the youth now that its early in the season.

Same age brett was when he debut. Older than hopoate. Hes bigger than brett was back then. Yesterdays game he fended a monster prop off. Hes strong and ready

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4