****ing Bull****

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
THE NRL has served 2008 premiers Manly Sea Eagles with a "please explain" notice and may take action against the club following the latest controversy involving star fullback Brett Stewart.

When was the last ****ing time a team was served notice over drinking? I dont think ive ever seen such a beat up in all my years of watching NRL. TBH, im disilussioned with the games management atm. 1 drinking session gone wrong (apparently) and we'll jump on them and slam then for all its worth. Forget that for the last 5 years there hasn't been 1 iota of a problem come out of the club. What a ****ing joke.

WHy don't news just **** off, take the teams they like and make their own little hittler league away from the jews. The game will be better without the scum **** teams who get away with this very **** year in year out.

Re: F**king BullS**t

I reckon fluffy. Its all being made up for right now.

If they destabilise us enough we won't go back to back... THANK GOD!!!! X(

Melbourne can't possibly go two years without a premiership, ****in scum nrl. is there another comp on the plant that plays such favourites?

as long as they are consistent from this point on, but it is a bit over the top from the News Ltd lackey Gallop

They won't be consistent though berkley. The numebr of times i drove to work hearing gallop crap on about Karmichael Hunt not being judged before the investigation of his alleged forced oral sex act just makes me even more sick to the stomach right now.

a question did brisbane get served with a notice
when ****micheal, darius and sammy decided to tag team some bird in a diabled dunny and film it. or when captain lockie tackles a poor bottlo bloke.

FFS talk about news looking after news.

these ****s need to get the **** out of our game.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2