Inching towards Player #650

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
With 5 debutantes likely to play this weekend the total number of capped Manly players will rise to #593. I wonder if we will get to #600 by end of the year ?? If we have 7 more new players this season then it will mean we have been hit by some injuries, so probably not a good thing to hope for. I can see maybe another 4 players who will make the grade this season at some point.

Any guesses who will be number 600 ?

With 5 debutantes likely to play this weekend the total number of capped Manly players will rise to #593. I wonder if we will get to #600 by end of the year ?? If we have 7 more new players this season then it will mean we have been hit by some injuries, so probably not a good thing to hope for. I can see maybe another 4 players who will make the grade this season at some point.

Any guesses who will be number 600 ?
As the MWDRLF is barred from keeping the Manly history, who knows if there will be any records kept in 2017 to notify the Fans :cool:

#600 Jason Taumalolo :clap:
That would be awesome. With Snake and Skivvi off the books we should have cap to spend next year and top of the shopping list should be a real quality dynamic middle forward to give us a bit more punch. Not much out there on the available list though.

The number and quality of players off contract this year is unprecedented and cash will be king.

Just with Tigers alone .... Tedescu, Brooks, Moses and Woods.

Glad Bozo and Baz had the smarts to buy budget this year and resist all the screaming Silvertails saying buy, buy, buy!

The number and quality of players off contract this year is unprecedented and cash will be king.

Just with Tigers alone .... Tedescu, Brooks, Moses and Woods.

Glad Bozo and Baz had the smarts to buy budget this year and resist all the screaming Silvertails saying buy, buy, buy!

All part of the 5 year plan.

Big chance for some to cement a position this year but if they don't , like the last two years they will be shipped off and their money will go to an unprecedented buying spree at years end.

I'd just like us to have an improved year so that we are a little more appealing for players to come, but as we have seen with Hunt/Ponga money is king!!

Ben Turbo to be # 600 in season 19
We'll get to 600 before 2019 I suspect.

5 newest Manly players

589 Blake GREEN

590 Brian KELLY

591 Curtis SIRONEN

592 Akuila UATE

593 Lloyd PERRETT

Welcome to the club

Another three debutantes likely this weekend in Kennedy, Cullen, and Lane. At this rate we might crack #600 by end of year.

Well we used 31 individual players last year, so anything is possible.

I expect we'll see Hastings, and Jono Wright at some point. That just leaves a couple of randoms like J Lussick, Tom Wright, Schuster or a Blacktown smokey or two and we are there.

Kelepi Tanginoa took out slot number 599.

So now we look towards Round 1 2018 to cap player number 600 in the mighty Maroon and White.

May come down to an alphabetical battle between Croker and Thompson unless we sign Aaron Aardvark in the off season to play 6. My money is on Thompson seeing as Hastings or Hodko may get the halves spot.

For some perspective, lol@Parra started in 1947 with us and they are already up to 790.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8