In the year 2050

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

jbb/james

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Online news sept 2050

in Response to manly signing A 30 yo newcastle prop and a utility from the perth team , manly fans are up in arms regarding recruitment. Its a travesty when we let go of a kiwi junior like hiku and a local junior like gutho to sign players in different positions 35 years on.

Our club is a mess

. . . in a well-orchestrated media event, Zorba Peters celebrated his 100th birthday, outliving the club he destroyed.
He was surrounded by Penn friends, and a bevy of security guards, as he was wheeled into Brookvale Park, once a fortress and now a burial ground, to select a plot next to his mentor Bozo Fulton.
Some ageing fans of the former Manly Sea Eagles heckled the 300kg blob, still angry at the demise of the once great club, which drew a typical defiant reaction from the 'great man': "Let them eat cake!....that is, if there is any left over when I'm finished with it."

. . . in a well-orchestrated media event, Zorba Peters celebrated his 100th birthday, outliving the club he destroyed.
He was surrounded by Penn friends, and a bevy of security guards, as he was wheeled into Brookvale Park, once a fortress and now a burial ground, to select a plot next to his mentor Bozo Fulton.
Some ageing fans of the former Manly Sea Eagles heckled the 300kg blob, still angry at the demise of the once great club, which drew a typical defiant reaction from the 'great man': "Let them eat cake!....that is, if there is any left over when I'm finished with it."
I'm picturing a Davros-like figure, a head being kept alive by machines. Still with a weekend gig on 2ky

In other news MFB is celebrating both his 95th birthday and his 42nd straight year posting on Silvertails, now with a post count of almost one million he's still " living the dream".

MFB is now the patron of the Silvertails founded by @Dan who is now retired and living in luxury in the Dutch Antilles after selling Silvertails to Google for 480 Million USD.

And in very recent news Dan has purchased Brookvale Oval and exhumed anyone from " the dark side" who was buried there and offered plots instead to Silvertailers , with a special deal for MFB and @nightster (and a few other grumpy old bastards)for the very considerate sum of $1.

Mind you with modern medicine MFB and @nightster are hopeful of staying in the Playboy Mansion and keeping all the girls very happy well past their 100th year so won't be taking up that offer any time soon!

I like it
images

I'm picturing a Davros-like figure, a head being kept alive by machines. Still with a weekend gig on 2ky

'Destroy! Destroy! Destroy the Sea Eagles!'

I think Peters was always a Parramatta plant who infiltrated to bring us undone with his pen pals

Bump, with the current conversation about gutho im sticking to my guns. I only posted it last year bit my theory, not necessarily the thread has the legs

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6