I'm sick of it

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
The refs that is, and the consistency of the mongrels !!

They are meant to call a game as they see it, yet some guys get singled out for special treatment and get pinged for anything, that penalty on Watmough the perfect example. Used to see that kind of stuff every tackle not so long ago.

But the basis for this rant come from the fact Watmough would fart on the field and get whistled for dangerous play, yet we can watch that Teflon wanker that leads the Storm out every week grapple, twist ankle, put the chicken wing on and all sorts of general filth, and nothing ever happens to him. It's a joke

I totally agree, we get pinged by the refs very hard after we get a lead aswell. Its known that the refs have their list of target players that they concentrate on. Its a joke.

Im with you KE but dont get me started.

Adding to my misery, I just had a whole bunch of peas and carrots with my meal which will mean colourful stuff if I spew up about this stuff.

Huff !

torana355 said:
I totally agree, we get pinged by the refs very hard after we get a lead aswell. Its known that the refs have their list of target players that they concentrate on. Its a joke.

My all time favourite example of that come from 2008 I think it was, maybe 2009

Heard the referee, Hampstead from memory, yelling out "Steve Matai, Steve Matai" etc and then blow the whistle. Orford went up to question the call and was told something like Matai has been doing it all game

Only problem was Matai was sitting in the stands suspended and it was Vaealiki on the park

Reckon I saw 2 or 3 tits players resting their elbows on players faces within 5 mins of that penalty with not even a mention.

Later in the game Prince did the exact same thing to a Manly player right in front of the refs and not a thing said

Seriously poor performance again tonight. My blood pressure continues to perculate then boil over. Three wrong calls in the first 10 and they score. Biggest threat to B2B.

The refs gave the Tits that 1st try. Even when they made the comeback in the 2nd, i knew we had it in the bag. These 2nd halves have not been fade outs, just controlled footy by a team that is pacing themselves.

I thought Daly Cherry was lifted above the horizontal as well. Nothing. And a few more forward passes from the tits. Grrrr. We will win in spite of them.

The refs were shocking tonight. I reckon they made about ten mistakes and every one went against us.

And the no penalty for the late spear on DCE was a debacle. Everyone could see it on the big screen.

Yep, it gets infuriating at times. There are very few cheap victories for us. Manly has to overcome the opposition and the refs in most games. Add to that the fact that other teams lift to play Manly (even more when we're Premiers) and you get a battle hardened squad of Sea Eagles. Infuriating but maybe a blessing in disguise.

We were caned all last year too. Once the finals came around though we seemed to get more of a fair go from the refs. Here's hoping for this year.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6