I'm hopeless

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cameron

Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019
These delayed games kill me. I just can't get thru them I made it to the 50th min before I had to see the result.

:(

Could have been worse Cambo - you could have been at the game and listen to all those dogs fans carrying on about hasler been their demi god

You dont win comps in July.
Kasiano looks gone for 6 weeks and keating for 4. We have put a huge dent in their campaign.

Best news I heard all night.

I would say one thing out of the game tonight if that Josh Reynolds doesnt play NSW Origin next year I am a bad judge - heaps of ticker, never stops and always dangerous with the ball - unlike Pearce

The Wheel said:
Could have been worse Cambo - you could have been at the game and listen to all those dogs fans carrying on about hasler been their demi god

The same ones who hated him right up until early October last year?

The Berries can't continue to have the same luck. Karma will catch up with them. Barba will get hurt, not feign injury like he does every time he's tackled, and they won't be able to score tries without him. He's just as important as Slater is to Melbourne.

Not convinced about Reynolds. He has some skills, but I don't think he is an Origin class player yet, may never be. Didn't feel like he dominated the game tonight. Did some good things, also did some poor things. He didn't really step up and control the game when Keating went off, seemed like James Graham was more of a focus of their attack than him.

Reynolds does have ticker but he aint no Foran. He tried hard because of the onslaught in front of him but he also took a dive when it came down to it.

He might develop into something special but tonight he was fairly shell shocked.

The Wheel said:
Best news I heard all night.

I would say one thing out of the game tonight if that Josh Reynolds doesnt play NSW Origin next year I am a bad judge - heaps of ticker, never stops and always dangerous with the ball - unlike Pearce

isn't that what was said about maloney late last year?

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7