I'm A Mormon

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

COMMANDER

IF YOU DO NOT TRY YOU CAN NOT FAIL
Not really.

Don't know if the ads are showing in Sydney but in Brisbane the Mormons have been advertising in prime time TV slots here.

The latest instalment is Hoppa Junior and the ad features Hoppa extolling the virtues of being a Morman and the video footage running behind the monologue is him doing great things for Manly and a few short glimpses of his Origin debut.

Must have cut a deal with the Club to use the footage.

Hope he comes knocking on my door; I have a few items that need an autograph!

The Eagle said:
I'm still pissed at his lies, he didn't need to lie at all,Burns never did

But few believed those lies.

He was an Eel before he was a Blue.

Out of the crop of talent that came good this year, he was the best. Better than Foran, better then DCE.

If he didn't get that injury in SOO he would have been the best going around in the NRL this year.

He would be the best fullback in the NRL; that's where he will play at Parra.

Took the money at Parra, hooked his family up.

God bless him.

I have the gf in the dvd player ready for his knock on the door.
Tell him I will talk all he wants about god once game is over.

mickyj said:
I have the gf in the dvd player ready for his knock on the door.
Tell him I will talk all he wants about god once game is over.

The Mormons had one of the best men's basketball teams seen in NSW many years ago.The team, made up of many US college stars travelled the state playing exhibition games. They played, mixed with locals and moved quietly on. No attempts to convert, no literature distributed, just good athletic talent and goodwill revealed. My, how times have changed....Everyone has to sell something or other these days....

The Eagle said:
I'm still pissed at his lies, he didn't need to lie at all,Burns never did

Pretty much this. We've seen talent leave the club many times over the years and it's always disappointing. It is downright disgusting when the player constantly feeds lies to the supporters (face to face and through the media) then walks away for a big bag of cash.

bob dylan said:
Geez I missed that "m" in the middle.

You have preempted my response to a negative reply.

Took you a while to come up with it though Bob, but there's no surprises there!

I understand that Madonna is seeking approval to re-work the lyrics of 'Like a Virgin' to 'Like a Mormon,' just for young Will's benefit.

CLIT COMMANDER said:
bob dylan said:
Geez I missed that "m" in the middle.

You have preempted my response to a negative reply.

Took you a while to come up with it though Bob, but there's no surprises there!

All in jest my friend. :)

I actually played basketball one on one vs Shawn Bradley when he was on his mission to Australia before going into NBA across the road from my house on the high school court I played on just about ever day.

Just to add I beat him in the game by just shoting 3s ;)
No other chance to score vs someone 7'6"

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4