If you want a good laugh . . .

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Who

Journey Man
. . go to the Bulldogs website, The Kennel. They are beating themselves up over there. There is a poll asking if they will be supporting Storm to beat them next match, to ensure Moore gets sacked. They are scathing of Kris Keating, not too supportive of Hodgkinson, and the gloss has come off Barba.
They believe Stuart - the guy who pledged to be a stand-alone SOO coach for three years - will take over coaching the Dogs in a couple of weeks.

I imagine that The Parra and Souffs sites are just as funny.

I hope that we, regardless of how the team performs, never ever contemplate barracking for the opposition.

Gee it sounds like this site after we lose a couple in a row.

Des and Watmough to be sacked and Foran is soft. Ring a bell?

they are only outside the 8 on PD. There is something wrong in the club though Hodkinson has hit a slow patch and he did the same last year, seems he burns out half way through the season then picks up again.

Try this one then.
The chooks are spewing.

http://www.thechookpen.com.au/forum/showthread.php?6638-Braith-please-kindly-piss-off

Jerry1 said:
Try this one then.
The chooks are spewing.

http://www.thechookpen.com.au/forum/showthread.php?6638-Braith-please-kindly-piss-off

This would have to be the funniest thread I have read in ages!!!!

I am having a good laugh at seeing them suffer. I take great pleasure in paying out on one of their supporters at work.

Must admit it makes you proud being a manly supporter. Some of the stuff these keyboard warriors come up with oversteps the line in terms of personal attacks on players.

Whilst people on this forum like to let off some steam after a poor performance, I hope we never stoop as low as the dogs and easts supporters in this instance.

I have never read on this site, of any poster supporting any other team than Manly. I've bagged our players, sure, but never have I seen such low rubbish as on those other sites. Those pricks don't deserve a team to follow.

Some of those Rorters fans need to chill out. Take a Valium, I'm sure Jake Friend and Todd Carney can help them in securing some.

Replace Braith with T-rex and you are not far off some of the crap he coped last year

I like how they think BJ Lelui has skills...one of them is not catching the ball

I hope we beat them by 50 again and they sack another coach. MANLY SEA EAGLES THE COACH KILLERS.

Thats a great "supporters" website

Like the bulldog supporters, they are out for blood. I can see both sets of supporters marching on their club demanding some sackings. It is getting intense on both forums... there will be blood.

This time last year Smith was the best coach ever, now he is Satan incarnate to them

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6