If you have ordered a "no one likes us" T shirt but not received it....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

vidmar

Bencher
If you have ordered a "no one likes us" T shirt but not received it....

Despite my best endeavours I'm still yet to track down the person that transferred funds to my account for an order for the T shirts.

No order was received on the order system and the bank transfer didn't have a name on it.

(I've tried to call the bank several times to see if they can help (including today but the "anticipated wait time is 7 minutes...." (Ryan, I'm with the NAB - have a word will you?) - and obviously I haven't been contacted by a "disgruntled" customer)

The money was transferred the week commencing 20/10/08 - if you placed an order that week (or know someone who did?) but haven't received anything can you contact me URGENTLY at [email protected] ?

Thanks
Vid

Re: If you have ordered a "no one likes us" T shirt but not received it....

Feel free to give me an extra one Vid :)

Lol - in your dreams - but stay tuned......there may be a chance to expand your wardrobe with more soon....

Better still, seeing as all profits are going to the Brookie Redevelopment fund, just stick it towards that and we can lay a wreath at the brick of the Unknown Sea-Eagle Supportah.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6