If you feel like a vomit...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Harmless27

Reserve Grader
https://www.sen.com.au/news/2019/06...amy-for-storms-brilliant-start-to-nrl-season/

Get a load of this.

I live in Melbourne, and so listen to SEN every now and again.

yesterday was a cold, dark, wet morning - and i was looking for some solace over a hot coffee at my desk. I popped on SEN breakfast radio, and had to listen to this absolute dross.

What really annoyed me from the get-go, was Garry Lyon (who spells Garry with two R's?) doing the whole 'winner of x, y and z, and 2 x premiership player.... although we know he should have more than than 2 premierships' - NO MATE - he is lucky to even have two in the first place. He's a cheating pri$k.

The whole interview was 20 mins of vile, fake, undeserved flattery aimed at Smith. They frikkin love him down here. they think he is the messiah. No mention of wrestling, chicken wings, salary cap cheating, home-wrecking..... just amazing leadership, and the greatest player of all time.

Fair dinkum.

Do you guys in Sydney actually get this crap on the radio?

sCam smith is there biggest darling what do you expect. My best memory of him was in the 2008 GF on the big screen and a loud bellowing boooooooooo filled the stadium. Some people go there entire lives without such satisfaction hahahaha ie eels fans

If Melb think scam and the rest of the scum team are so fantastic, why can’t they grow the game down there any better than their current efforts and why do they recruit most of their players from outside of Victoria

Smith is a Super player, but his influence on the game is out of control.
I have seen him during game time actually lecturing refs and making the decisions for them....a recent game, the opposing Captain politely asked the ref about a decision and was waved on and dismissed out of the line as the play went on....15 mins later Smith stops the game and the ref listens intently to a 30 second waffle, that stopped the momentum and was answering with "yes Cam".... the hate for Smith is usually reserved for players who are more blatant with their actions - eye gauge, elbows ect, but the fact is - Smith is the master of sneaky plays in tackles, that twist and turn limbs where they are not designed to go....slowing down the play they call it - No its bloody dangerous and has caused many injuries.
You will find many games, he will do things that other players would be penalised and suspended for, yet the refs and commentators will turn a blind eye and turn it into a sickening love fest.

Smith is a Super player, but his influence on the game is out of control.
I have seen him during game time actually lecturing refs and making the decisions for them....a recent game, the opposing Captain politely asked the ref about a decision and was waved on and dismissed out of the line as the play went on....15 mins later Smith stops the game and the ref listens intently to a 30 second waffle, that stopped the momentum and was answering with "yes Cam".... the hate for Smith is usually reserved for players who are more blatant with their actions - eye gauge, elbows ect, but the fact is - Smith is the master of sneaky plays in tackles, that twist and turn limbs where they are not designed to go....slowing down the play they call it - No its bloody dangerous and has caused many injuries.
You will find many games, he will do things that other players would be penalised and suspended for, yet the refs and commentators will turn a blind eye and turn it into a sickening love fest.

During the week he was also commenting on the afl telling the media that he wouldn't allow a player to congratulate another player on a good play. There was some game where a pretty good goal was kicked and a player from the opposition went over and shook the kickers hand. The game was 'well and truly over' by that stage. For some reason the media needed to know what sCam thought about it.

Our new lord and master smith transcends all sporting boundaries. How can so many people be conned? (sheeple?)

https://www.sen.com.au/news/2019/06...amy-for-storms-brilliant-start-to-nrl-season/

Get a load of this.

I live in Melbourne, and so listen to SEN every now and again.

yesterday was a cold, dark, wet morning - and i was looking for some solace over a hot coffee at my desk. I popped on SEN breakfast radio, and had to listen to this absolute dross.

What really annoyed me from the get-go, was Garry Lyon (who spells Garry with two R's?) doing the whole 'winner of x, y and z, and 2 x premiership player.... although we know he should have more than than 2 premierships' - NO MATE - he is lucky to even have two in the first place. He's a cheating pri$k.

The whole interview was 20 mins of vile, fake, undeserved flattery aimed at Smith. They frikkin love him down here. they think he is the messiah. No mention of wrestling, chicken wings, salary cap cheating, home-wrecking..... just amazing leadership, and the greatest player of all time.

Fair dinkum.

Do you guys in Sydney actually get this crap on the radio?

Yeh. We have Hadley.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7