If you could pick one player to strengthen the team . . .

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Who

Journey Man
who would it be?
I'd pick Fui Fui Moi Moi. I really love the way he plays. Ditto Ryan James from the Titans - the next Fui Fui.

Your thoughts?

Matt Scott hands down, we are missing a top notch prop. its the one thing we dont have.

and please dont say Jason King. first grader and a decent one, but a couple of wednesdays ago answered any questions about higher class than that.

Loussi Warriors giant Toyota Cup -massive exciting prospect. Hoping after we see Lussick & Cunningham we dont need anyone.

Cambo said:
Matt Scott.

This.

It's glaringly obvious what our weakest position is, anything to strengthen that up would be fantastic.

At the risk of pissing off the Ballin purists I'll throw one out there, Cameron Smith (not the one who currently resides on the gold coast).

Of course he would put us way over the cap (though this thread doesn't seem to pay that any mind), but he is the best hooker in the game by a long shot. I love MB & think that he's a fantastic hooker but if Cam Smith can get Melbourne's god awful pack rolling then imagine what he could do with ours.

Matt Scott is the best prop in the game so he'd fit in. But as much as I despise him its got to be Cameron Smith. Don't get me wrong, I love Matty Ballin but he is just playing his role and really isn't dangerous out of dummy half. The sole reason why the Storm are 2nd on the ladder is Cameron Smith. His value as a hooker has increased this year with everyother no 9 struggling to make any inroads with the changes at the ruck (look at the dip in form of Farah, Ennis, Luke), Cameron Smith has still been the most dangerous Storm player. You stop him, you stop the Storm. What he is able to do at the ruck with and hold up the markers is what gives some terrible Storm forwards the chance to make metres, if he wasn't there they'd be lucky to get past the advantage line. He also makes Cooper Cronk look better than he is. I think he'd help the go forward of all our forwards as well help make our halves direct play.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2