If you’re feeling down with the Coronavirus, let yourself celebrate one of our greatest wins,

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Thanks mate
Had to watch it three times just to try and count the champions one by one
Wonder if cliffy will ever be recognised outside of manly supporters as in heralded

how do I find a cliffy highlife thingabebob

Thank you for posting - a great win:exclamation:

All Cliffy's skills on display, and he went on to play another 12 seasons of first grade :ballotcheck:

Hopefully, in the near future, young Schuster will be similarly bamboozling NRL teams :clap:

I was in the Brewongle Stand that day ( don’t think it still exists or maybe it’s called something else these days).

What a day!!

Difficult to find stand alone Cliffy highlights, but he features a lot in this 87-97 Sea Eagles video

Thanks for that link - what a treat!

When I was a young fella, I was a massive Jack Elsegood fan. The next year I ditched Jack for Beaver. Anyway, I had a vivid memory of Jack's length of the field try against the Broncos in the 1993 Minor Semi Final loss to the Broncos, but had not seen footage of that try since that day. Watching it again nearly 30 years later, it was definitely as good as I remember!

When I was a young fella, I was a massive Jack Elsegood fan. The next year I ditched Jack for Beaver. Anyway, I had a vivid memory of Jack's length of the field try against the Broncos in the 1993 Minor Semi Final loss to the Broncos, but had not seen footage of that try since that day. Watching it again nearly 30 years later, it was definitely as good as I remember!

Each to their own, but a good Beaver will always beat a good Jack

The inside-outside angled running was just mesmerising. No wonder they couldn’t get near us.

Didn't Jack go into racing utes or something?! Like those curtain raiser races for the Supercars?

Didn't Jack go into racing utes or something?! Like those curtain raiser races for the Supercars?
Yeah he did, I was reading his Wikipedia page today and he had a pretty decent racing career all things considered. Got into property development with Max too at one stage, it said.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7