If we're good enough...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

simon64

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
With matches against the Cowgirls, Vermin and Drongos....top 4 is in our hands.

If we're good enough, we're close enough.

We'll need to improve though...even after a semi decent second half last night.

With matches against the Cowgirls, Vermin and Drongos....top 4 is in our hands.

If we're good enough, we're close enough.

We'll need to improve though...even after a semi decent second half last night.

If we're good enough that's true, but when was the last 80 minute performance from the boys?

If we're good enough that's true, but when was the last 80 minute performance from the boys?

You know what they say, if you're old enough you're good enough.

You know what they say, if you're old enough you're good enough.

Yes. If we play as well as we did against the Berries then we'll certainly win our remaning matches. We dominated against the Berries until that horror error gifted them the first try. Then a clever kick and we were down 12-nil. We should have won. It was a top performance.
Let's hope we can repeat it.

Yes. If we play as well as we did against the Berries then we'll certainly win our remaning matches. We dominated against the Berries until that horror error gifted them the first try. Then a clever kick and we were down 12-nil. We should have won. It was a top performance.

The Who said:

Agreed. Being at the game I didn't get a good perspective of how well they actually played. I watched a Foxtel replay a few days ago and was left scratching my head as to how we lost.

It was a great effort. One that needs to be repeated over the next few weeks.

The Who said:

Agreed. Being at the game I didn't get a good perspective of how well they actually played. I watched a Foxtel replay a few days ago and was left scratching my head as to how we lost.

It was a great effort. One that needs to be repeated over the next few weeks.

I agree, we were winning that game, and should have. Just a few lucky breaks for the Dogs got them home. We're coming together quite nicely, Foz and DCE seem to have got over their jim-jams and the rest are pulling their weight. The wingers are our only problem under the high ball. Fix that and we're good.

I agree, we were winning that game, and should have. Just a few lucky breaks for the Dogs got them home. We're coming together quite nicely, Foz and DCE seem to have got over their jim-jams and the rest are pulling their weight. The wingers are our only problem under the high ball. Fix that and we're good.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6