If we don't make the GF, who will you support ??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Brookie4eva

Bencher
Just was discussing with some mates at work about who would I support for the title if we don't get a win this week.

By far my preference would be Warriors out of the other three, and if worst comes to worst, not sure I could really support either Brisbane or Melbourne.

If forced to make a choice I hate Melbourne more than the Broncos though.

What are other peoples preferences ?

Manly, next year.

depends on who makes it

If it is Melbourne v Brisbane, I don't know who i would want to win, probably Brisbane just for Lockyer, but it will be a passing interest.

If it is Warriors v Brisbane, I will be well and truly hoping the Warriors win

Brookie4eva said:
Just was discussing with some mates at work about who would I support for the title if we don't get a win this week.

By far my preference would be Warriors out of the other three, and if worst comes to worst, not sure I could really support either Brisbane or Melbourne.

If forced to make a choice I hate Melbourne more than the Broncos though.

What are other peoples preferences ?
Whats this if we dont make the GF??????? :mad: We are heading for glory feathered friend , dont start all this if we dont crap .

We will be in the GF but if the team bus breaks down & the Seaeagles are disqualified its this order of preference....
Warriors:dodgy:

Ponies :(

Sto........:mad:

I would throw my support behind the warriors, and if they aren't there I honestly don't care. I doubt I'd even watch it.
I'll get highlights off Fox Sports News on the Sunday night.

Can that really happen? You're just kidding aren't you? Good one mate... You nearly had me for a while there.

Hate Melbourne, Hate Brisbane, and love being able to use the "come back to me when you have won something" to the Warriors fans

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6