If walker don't come Lyon is 5/8

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The link in that article to Brett Kenny's opinion of Foran, and of Parra's chances, was also interesting:

http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl...oran-at-halfback/story-e6frf3tc-1227606379734

Kenny reckoned that Norman should be given the key playmaker role, not Foran. And he says that the Dalai now has the team he wanted at Parra - but don't expect them to make the eight!!!

My God it must be painful to be a Parra fan.

That's a **** choice. Every team will have all their gorillas running at/over him. He won't last a month without getting a significant injury. Stick Mateo in there.

That's a **** choice. Every team will have all their gorillas running at/over him. He won't last a month without getting a significant injury. Stick Mateo in there.
Lyon averages 19 tackles a game think he will be right seeing as in one game this year he made 30 tackles. He regularly makes 20+ tackles a game I think he is still our best option. Has a great kicking game and passing is great. Also has a great chip and chase, aswell as a combo between he, snake and DCE.

We won a premiership with Lyon at 5/8, and he was one of our best there all year.

If it means that legend Tommy plays, then I'm all for it.
Your right there Ryan but Lyon has come out and said that he does not want to play 5/8

We won a premiership with Lyon at 5/8, and he was one of our best there all year.

It would seem the buffoons at the DT would disagree. Their predicted team for us in 2016 is:

Brett Stewart, Jorge Taufua, Jamie Lyon (c), Steve Matai, Peta Hiku, Isaac John, Daly Cherry-Evans, Nate Myles, Apisai Koroisau, Jake Trbojevic, Jamie Buhrer, Lewis Brown, Martin Taupau. Res. Feleti Mateo, Brenton Lawrence, Darcy Lussick, Matt Parcell

It seems those numbskulls have forgotten Turbo Tommy exists.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...he-coming-season/story-fni3fbgz-1227616922421

Personally I think Lyon is our best option in terms of ability as he blew them off the park in our grand final win when he played at 5/8.
Bozo that will be 8 seasons ago. Like referring to how good Ruben Wiki was as a centre for Canberra when he was playing prop for the Warriors...

Bozo that will be 8 seasons ago. Like referring to how good Ruben Wiki was as a centre for Canberra when he was playing prop for the Warriors...
Lyon may have lost a little speed from 8 seasons ago but he has lost none of his skill and he has become a smarter and more creative player . So its a case of age shall not weary him for our captain . No one in our squad has better skills than Lyon to be as dominant as him at 5/8 feathered friend

Nine years ago. His body isn't up to it. And he knows it, that's why he doesn't want to play there. If we want a full year out of Killer throwing him in at five eight is not the go.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6