If Snake is back, where does Hiku go?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He goes and sits with King, Joe etc and reflects on an extremely good year

We need 4 forwards on the bench against Souths, especially with Choc's knee, and it would be madness to change wingers

He might just get that wing, probably the only thing against him is the number of games Wolf and Jamie have played together.

Agree with Kiwi. Whether at Manly or not(hopefully we keep him) he will end up a career nrl/rep player without a doubt. He's twice the player Whare is so losing him wasn't the end of the world but at the end of the day, as great as he is, he's not as good as Snake... Noone is.

He gets a spot on the bench JB loses his and we use him how qld have used Matt Bowan or DCE, that covers brett is he goes down too cant not take three big men in as well

A couple of things he has over Snake is kick returns, he makes plenty of metres. He is also light on his feet and is able to step and make more ground in the ruck area.

Wouldn't bench Snake, but manly have a worthy replacement anytime they need one.

The Eagle Has Landed said:
Another massive 235m by Hiku

I would replace Buhrer and put Hiku on the bench instead, he could cover Ballin if he got injured and then any backline position....he is actually not that small either, looks a touch bigger than Buhrer.....

I like Buhrer but jeeze he gets belted sometimes because of his size....we really need some size next week against a massive bunnies side.

mac said:
The Eagle Has Landed said:
Another massive 235m by Hiku
I like Buhrer but jeeze he gets belted sometimes because of his size....

I though Ferris has put on about 8kgs. At the start of the season he was getting manhandled by everyone.
He made a handy 98 metres for the limited time he had plus he has great footwork to run around the Big Souths forwards.

Long term wolfy wing spot a super talent that said the fifta try was defensive error but light feet can find gaps need to find support. Wolfman is terrible in defence dear in headlights.

Mal Cochrane said:
Buhrer does a lot of the dirty, tough, unnoticed work. Big call.

agreed but going into the game without fullback cover as dicey as he's likely to be would probably be a bigger call

i wouldn't go into a game with 2 fullbacks. if Snake is dicey about getting through a game, leave Hiku there

Worth a thought..

Snake is fantastic with attributes as we all know.
Hiku is 20 years of age, mature and composed as a player and very talented with a LONG career ahead of him.

The Snake plays what 50% of the time??
Just saying.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7