If Matai out do we have a (real) centre replacement?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Whare is a genuine center, and with Farrar out not even a tough decision.
Hopefully the thumb injury isn't too bad.

Whare, Tafua maybe even Oldfield then you can look at Whare or Shorter on the wing.

Last I saw of Lodge he was in the 2nd row. Somebody who went to Lidcombe should be able to answer that one.

Fingers crossed for Steve but we have some good young guys coming through.

I thought Oldfield handled himself better today. Took the ball up strongly and only one mishandle (although we got the penalty, a close thing)

DSM5 said:
I thought Oldfield handled himself better today. Took the ball up strongly and only one mishandle (although we got the penalty, a close thing)
He did a great tackle on Hurrell near the end

Wolfpack said:
Brookvale said:
Dessie would have called up neumann

I wish you wouldn't have brought him up, I thought I'd wiped all that trauma from my mind.

I wonder what happened to that gimp?
Probably playing for hurlstone park reggies. thank god thyre both goooooorne.

• 👍
Reactions: R3
jbb/james said:
hasler would have used buhrer
I wont be suprised if this happens jb. Buhrer is the complete utility but personally hope Whare gets a shot there vs Tigers.
The attack of Lawrence & Ayshford has me thinking Tooves may have Buhrer namely for his defence out wide. Seen Whare pull of some decent tackles but these Tigers centres can beat a man & with Benjis long pass are often 1 on 1 with the opposite centre invariably busting the line.
Gift also in minor doubt for Fridays game.

Lawrence had a great game against us last time. And if buhrer gets the nod we are going to need some mobility on the bench id reckon. Wouldnt want to bring georgie back for that game

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4