If I can draw your attention to...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Ladies and gentlemen, we won the bet and you will note that http://broncoshq.com now has a new banner for a week :)

Go manly

Hehehe - nice.

Cant believe they have a pic of Parker on their front page then proceed to knife him in the thread about his goalkicking

Hehe the bet was that if manly lost we would be the broncos hq for a week and have their banner on the site and visa versa.

They are very very good sports and I applaud them for it. I even offered them an out on the bet but they still went through with it. Good guys as I have found a lot of their fans were tonight.

All good fun and I had the site ready to switch over to their banner with 5 minutes to go.

Good times, good times

Daniel said:
Hehe the bet was that if manly lost we would be the broncos hq for a week and have their banner on the site and visa versa.

They are very very good sports and I applaud them for it. I even offered them an out on the bet but they still went through with it. Good guys as I have found a lot of their fans were tonight.

All good fun and I had the site ready to switch over to their banner with 5 minutes to go.

Good times, good times

How did Matilda go mate? First game?

She slept on my lap up until about 5 mins into second half then she clapped and looked around and yelled. She enjoyed it and Leanne was going crazy

Love it,well done Dan and well done Matilda!

Someone needs to do a screen shot!

Good stuff Dan! And good on the Broncos guys too, though i suspect Parker will be much more of a sore point than ManlyHQ.

The Wheel said:
Hehehe - nice.

Cant believe they have a pic of Parker on their front page then proceed to knife him in the thread about his goalkicking

I can't believe you don't see the irony in me putting him in the banner. He does his job, the Broncos win that game. So, now he's in the banner alongside the worst team logo in the NRL.

Congrats guys.

Well done Nashy, I got the joke don't worry.

He did have a shocker with the boot, cost you 6 points at least. Your in game kicking was pretty solid followed by some great play to follow through and catch them.

I would like to note however your last try was off the back of one of the most dodgy sideways play the balls since Watmough in the grand final. Neither should have been given.

And this i the reason why we should not be so precious when other fans come to the site

well done to all...it looked like a rough deal for 78 minutes....

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4