If anyone finds the game online....let me know

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
After Austar's ****up of scheduling versus actually being shown and it's inability to record either at the time you set it or at the start points of each programming segment. I missed the game, and need to wait until midnight to see it :(

So I am keeping my eye on diwana.org but if anyone sees it elsewhere please let me know.

I have seen that Manly won but dont know the full score or details, so I will be on a fair amount of silence today.

Let me know if you find it..... Acutally let me know via email or PM

Dan

It's on replay on Chanel 9 at some ungodly hour tonight (tomorrow morning I think!!!)

Mark from Brisbane link said:
Dan

It's on replay on Chanel 9 at some ungodly hour tonight (tomorrow morning I think!!!)

Midnight I know. I am planning on watching it if I cant find it to download from somewhere today.

its also repeated on fox tomorrow or Wednesday

The league, the greatest game of all, on TV is a complete joke. This CC game is on at midnight tonight, the ESL on all hours late at night/early morning when no one will see it.  At least last season it was on during the day on Fox.  It's such a shame that idiots are in charge of all this.  There seems to be a conspiracy to hide the game away late at night when all the kiddies have gone to bed. 

Scheduled repeats of WCC in Sydney:

12am Tuesday morning Channel Nine
10.30pm Tuesday Fox Sports 3
9am Wednesday Fox Sports 3
5am Friday Fox Sports 1
1.30pm Friday Fox Sports 3

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8