IE Errors

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Just curious if anyone is geting

"Cannot load http:/..xxxx.html"
"operation aborted"

errors when trying to load the front page of Silvertails.net?

Cheers
Dan

Rex link said:
If you're getting an IE error, the error is that you're using IE.

You my friend just earned some applause!

to effing right, piece of junk it is

I am having an issue at the mo

Not logged into the other part of the site, but just attempted to login to enter the tipping comp, and on both IE and Firefox i got this same error message

Fatal error: Call to undefined method plgAuthenticationjfusion::generateEncryptedPassword() in /home/ralterna/public_html/silvertails/plugins/authentication/joomla.php on line 102

Probably my old ****box of a PC

Kiwi Eagle link said:
I am having an issue at the mo

Not logged into the other part of the site, but just attempted to login to enter the tipping comp, and on both IE and Firefox i got this same error message

Fatal error: Call to undefined method plgAuthenticationjfusion::generateEncryptedPassword() in /home/ralterna/public_html/silvertails/plugins/authentication/joomla.php on line 102

Probably my old S**tbox of a PC

Kiwi your error is because you are using the wrong password or case insensitive username

Kiwi Eagle link said:
LOL what a dumbass, have too many bloody passwords

Am in now
You aren't alone dont worry

can you click the part where it says "Click here to show what the data report contains" and send that to me please mate

Dan, I'm using Firefox and no probs with what you posted above, but do have probs in not being able to log out (nothing happens and it still keeps saying welcome fella..)

Also I'm always automatically logged in without having to do anything. But then again I'm a computer L plater ;-)

One other reeeeel basic one while I'm here, I blew this one yesterday:
Q: how do you highlight the text of other postings that you want to include as a reference in your reply? Must be something amazingly obvious....ta!

1 - Use the orange padlock next to your name, that will log you out

2 - The cookies are set to keep you logged in (too many people complained when i set shorter sessions)

3 - Next to the subject there is image
quote.gif

Click on that next to the post you want to quote and it will put the text in the quick reply box for you

Why does it say I posted at 1.19pm when I post at 6.21pm. Is this site based in Afghanistan?

SeaEagleRock8 link said:
Why does it say I posted at 1.19pm when I post at 6.21pm. Is this site based in Afghanistan?

Because you havent set your timezone correctly

2 places to do this:
1 - Account >> Edit Profile

Then you need to change it in

Profile >> Modify Profile >> Look and Layout Preferences

There is a time offset there, you will need to change it to match your current time vs the time on your system. Mine is set to +4 yours should probably be +5 if you are in Sydney

Dan link said:
can you click the part where it says \"Click here to show what the data report contains\" and send that to me please mate

Will do, send Modnay as it only happens at work

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6