• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
That clipping of Nighingales legs was one of the most dangerous and sickening things I have seen on the league field for a while. Was seriously thinking broken neck possible upon 1st viewing

So what should happen too him ? I see he hasn't picked up a sighting or anything apparently which I find a bit hard to believe. It might not have been deliberate, but neither are all of the spear tackles we see blokes missing weeks for

I noticed one particular replay last night that showed him raise his elbow and clip him that forced him to flip on his head/neck. Not much got mentioned about the elbow so i dont think he'll get suspended. In my opinion though, 3 weeks minimum

I thought they said it was put on report during the telecast. However I'm not convinced there was a lot of intention on Idris's part. I think he was chasing through on the ball and got himself in an awkward position once Nightingale got up above him. He actually looked like he tried to minimise the contact. It looked ugly but I think it was an accident.

Chip and Chase said:
I thought they said it was put on report during the telecast. However I'm not convinced there was a lot of intention on Idris's part. I think he was chasing through on the ball and got himself in an awkward position once Nightingale got up above him. He actually looked like he tried to minimise the contact. It looked ugly but I think it was an accident.

Same here. He didn't place a lot of contact on him either, just got him at the right spot (or wrong spot as the case maybe) and Nightingales momentum took care of the rest.

Chip and Chase said:

Still had time to pull out though mate

puppy fat chubby boi.. i dont even know why he is rated .. takes him 30 meters to wind up by then he is smashed & they make him winger slowest one going,,,

but i will give him credit tends to use his big frame better in situations than Trex does.. espically close to line .. can jump better too, but he aint no superstar..

jjai said:
puppy fat chubby boi.. i dont even know why he is rated .. takes him 30 meters to wind up by then he is smashed & they make him winger slowest one going,,,

but i will give him credit tends to use his big frame better in situations than Trex does.. espically close to line .. can jump better too, but he aint no superstar..

Atleast TRex played test footy before him :p

Garts said:
He has a cool hairdo = 0 weeks.

NRL+Rd+8+Bulldogs+v+Wests+Tigers+XPZAxLrs02Fl.jpg
OLD-CABBAGE-PATCH-KID-GIRL_B33D3C68.jpg

jjai said:

Careful about dissing T-Rex. Apparently he's the best thing since sliced bread now. Pass the mustard.

Sounds a lot like the circumstances involved in a lot of spear tackles as well boys and they still get pinged

Masked Eagle said:
Chip and Chase said:

Same here. He didn't place a lot of contact on him either, just got him at the right spot (or wrong spot as the case maybe) and Nightingales momentum took care of the rest.

Matabele said:
jjai said:

Careful about dissing T-Rex. Apparently he's the best thing since sliced bread now. Pass the mustard.

i wasn`t dissing wish he would step up,, cant diss stats..

Kiwi Eagle said:
Sounds a lot like the circumstances involved in a lot of spear tackles as well boys and they still get pinged

Masked Eagle said:
Chip and Chase said:

True dat. He might indeed face a charge but if he did I'd imagine it would be the lowest you could get.

Actually, thinking about it now. As it was an international game I'm not even sure if the same penalty system applies. ie, ratings, levels, early guilty plea reductions etc. I'm guessing it won't go before the NRL match review, its probably already been reviewed by officials after the game and might have already been dismissed? Maybe?

Yeah I think it has been dismissed I think I heard

I don't beleive there was any intent in it, but **** it ended up dangerous

If that were a manly player no one here would be questioning it. Easy to be critical but there was nothing in it. Idris is a good clean (maybe not clean cut) young player. I wish him the best and hope he does NSW proud in the future.

Of course it would be questioned, it has to be when a bloke is clipped while 6 feet up in the air and comes close to landing on his head.

Chip and Chase said:

that is my view also

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6