Idiot watch

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
How about chief chump Watmough leaning back watching his mates do battle without him because he is not toilet trained - and laughing into the cameras. Show some contrition you idiot, or go and join the Roosters. Buhrer is doing a better job anyway.

although i agree that watmough is an idiot. we are missing his go forward up the middle. not missing his 2 mandatory drop balls though

Idiot watch? What do you expect him to do? Not go to the game so you can whinge about him not supporting his teammates.

His gestures tonight were off-putting and his behaviour earlier in the week was obviously undignified. What a wonderful example to his little ones - not to mention the thousands of young fans who look up to the bogan.

Havnt seen it but seems a bit judgemental. He is not exactly going to look into a camera and portray a "geeez im sorry for taking that slash" to the viewing population.

It looked like he thought the whole caper was a giant lark. Laughing uproariously, staring into the camera, while his team mates are behind on the scoreboard. Bullet on the other hand looked very pensive.

Poor form Choc...you looked like you didn't give a ****. And give your sons cap back.

So what I reckon he might of been sharing a joke with someone.. At the end of the day bonehead or not he is an important player to us and the guy bleeds maroon and white. Sure I dont agree with what he did the other day but i see people doin it everywhere... If he wasnt a league player no one would of heard from it. Just all these do gooders with nothing better to do.

I know he has had several chances however he instills mongeral in the team and even though we won tonight you could tell his absence was felt

How do you know he just didn't take a photo with a fan or smiling at some good natured ribbing from someone or his girlfriend told him she was pregnant? I would have thought we would have learnt a lesson here about judging someone without all the facts with what happened to snake but apparently is OK to crucify a bloke for what it "appears" his demeanour is.

SeaEagle007 said:
So what I reckon he might of been sharing a joke with someone.. At the end of the day bonehead or not he is an important player to us and the guy bleeds maroon and white.
If he bleeds maroon and white what was he doing on a two day bender rather than focusing on getting himself in tip top shape for the game tonight? Please.

Guys, we all saw what we saw ok....lets be real here. He basically gave everyone who had a go at him (including Des who you all love) the finger at his "punishment".

anyway everyones entitled to their own opinion however i do belive it really is a nothing incident which has blown out of proportion.. sure the guys a meathead just let him get on with the footy, I still dont think this type of incident warrant suspension. If Manly hadnt of been in the headlines of late nothing would of happened.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6