Idea from MSE, No one likes us we dont care shirt

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
MANLY,
No one likes us,
we dont care

2mezt39.jpg

I doubt that the club would support these shirts with the expletive there, but apart from that, put me down for one!!

Manly symbol pic
No one likes us...
but we don't care!  (on the front)

Go Manly!  (on the back)

doug and I are looking at prices for top quality polis for this price will be about 35 though only have slogan on the back and silvertails over the left breast. Like normal polis. What would you think? They will look heaps better and last longer

Was also thinking "manly, forever hated"

"Manly supporters love beaver"
"Hated and Beaver. Two great manly icons"
"Manly, Feel the hate!"

G'day all,
See the post on the official site with what I'm doing re this?
Dan, was hoping to get your contact details from Wheel to have a chat with you re this but the momentum built tonight before I could sort things (have been jumping through a few hoops and making sure I wasn't putting a number of official noses out of joint before I went to press....).
You'll have my email on the log on (or can get it from the posts on the T shirt thread on the official site)
Could you get in touch so we can chat about this?
Cheers
Vid

Dan link said:
doug and I are looking at prices for top quality polis for this price will be about 35 though only have slogan on the back and silvertails over the left breast. Like normal polis. What would you think? They will look heaps better and last longer

Was also thinking \"manly, forever hated\"

Dan do you know how many shirts will made and will it be the same kinda material as the Sea Eagles training shirts ?

Dan link said:

Was also thinking \"manly, forever hated\"

that was something I put up quickly, there would be tons of different slogans we could use

Vid, Dan will fill you in, but we can have shirts ready in 3, 6 or 9 weeks. Pricing will very accordingly.

Hi Clontaago,
Don't want to steal any thunder on this but am already well down the path on the T shirts - have a look on the Official forum for an update and details.
I'm getting themdone by the Manly Long Board Surf Wear people so will be good quality cotton in a range of sizes and colours (also "ladies" fit)
As they will be made to order it will avoid any initial outlay for stock and will sell for around $23 plu postage for those that want them mailed.
My email address is [email protected] if you would like to be sent details when I have the demos printed (Should be by around Thurs next week)
Cheers
Vid
Dan - cheers for that will get something to you once I have final prices etc.

LOL - Thanks for the constructive criticism mate.

Not sure which you mean as they haven't been printed yet (They are not the design that BE has at the head of this post)

Have a look at the description on the official forum and I'll put you down for a couple should I?

clontaago link said:
Sorry I thought the ones at the top were what you were going with, and they look S**t.

That was me, something i did in 5 minutes last night,
Vid has orders for about 30 shirts already

Vids post from MSE
http://www.manlyseaeagles.com.au/message-board-detail.asp?mbid=106819&s=0

As some of you will know I'm a regular at the games and the \"No one likes us song” has had an airing far and wide including Suncorp, Skilled, Mt Smart and Olympic park so far this season (It even featured on the great footage of the fantastic night at Shark Park that Aaron put together!).

I was at the Robina Tavern when Northern Eagle unveiled the flag and was absolutely stoked to see it and the fact that it got visual on Fox as I was watching the replay in the Crowne Plaza on the Saturday after the game gave me a huge grin.

Soooooo..... Here is a market methinks and plans were put in place and a number of \"hoops\"\" entered so I didn't break any rules and here is the result.

I have a mate who owns a surf wear company and he is going to print some \"limited edition\" No one likes us we don't care T shirts.

I am meeting with him tomorrow to finalise the font and size and layout but they will have \"No one likes us we don't care.....” on the front and “Manly” on the back.

As my mate is a long term Manly fan he is going to do them for mates rates which means I will get them for cost plus a few beers here and there.

I will be selling them for about $23 (GST inclusive) and they will be sold on a cash up front basis (I will supply a bone fide business account for funds to be deposited to.)
They will be available for collection on the Northern Beaches (My offices in Harbord or home in North Curly or via mail (there will be a postage and handling charge which is still to be determined but will be as minimal as possible)

We will only print to order (i.e. I’m not carrying a stock) and will only be available from me (i.e. not available in stores or on the web)

So what’s in it for me? – Half of all proceeds will go directly to the Brookvale Oval Development fund.

The other half of the proceeds will go towards me buying a paver for the new walkway which I hope to have mine and my 2 kids names on (So effectively every cent over and above what it costs me for the shirt will go to saving Brooky)

THESE ARE NOT OFFICIAL CLUB MERCHANDISE AND DO NOT HAVE ANY LOGOS OR MENTION OF THE SEA EAGLES OR NRL.

All enquiries and sales will need to be directed to me personally as the Sea Eagles, the Football Club and the Leagues Club have no involvement or association with this initiative

I should be able to have a couple of ”demo shirts” ready early next week and will be happy to send any supporters details with the full story, a picture of what the shirt looks like and payment/delivery details.

If you would be interested in getting more details in the coming days please email me at my business address [email protected] (Please include “No one likes us “in the subject line of the email?

Of course, this is not my normal core business but thought it would be a good way to progress the “No one likes us message” whilst also doing my bit to save the Fortress and allowing others to do the same for a reasonable amount whilst also getting a unique T shirt in return

Cheers and hope to hear from some of you (Happy if you tell your mates about this too?)

Vidmar

From tonight the Tshirts are becoming the "MUST HAVE"s supporters gear so thank you everyone for geting behind this?

I will be able to give full details late next week. in the meantime please email your details to [email protected] - I should be able to send you all the details & payment info by next week?

Overated?
Overated?
Overated, we don't care!
We are Manly
Manly Warringah
No one likes us
We don't care

(we just beat Parra......Snicker!)

For theme http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34jZePnMQNQ

Here is the overseas version http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-4ce7bfvIk

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6