Ian Roberts on Graham Lowe

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Interesting comments from Ian Roberts' Biography:

"Ian credits Fulton with giving him a new perspective on the game.  His coaching techniques were more exact.  He was specific in his game analysis.

Graham Lowe wasn't so much into tactical things.  He was more into hyping a guy up and getting him pumped, and then letting him motor through it without necessarily thinking.  Just keep going and going."

Matabele link said:
Graham Lowe wasn't so much into tactical things.  He was more into hyping a guy up and getting him pumped, and then letting him motor through it without necessarily thinking.  Just keep going and going.\"
that's just wrong.

i wish ian roberts was on graham lowe, be good to see him getting f***ed for once instead of us supporters....

Ian strikes me as someone who just wanted to be held, Bozo probably suited his personality more than Lowe did.

However I gotta admire the tenacity of someone willing to quote a 13 year old biography for another Lowe blow. Pity our current forwards aren't that dogged.

LOL mate, if you think that sort of stuff annoys me with the **** going on around here at the mo you are mistaken

Kiwi Eagle link said:
LOL mate, if you think that sort of stuff annoys me with the s**t going on around here at the mo you are mistaken

I was just draggen your chain mate. It's all good.

Doesn't "wee" mean little in NZ?

That was a wee bit long etc etc.

Post  automatically merged: [time]1300584068[/time]

Further to that, Weeman is the name of the midget in Jackass.

I think he's trying to imply you're short Ryan.

Volley link said:
Doesn't \"wee\" mean little in NZ?

That was a wee bit long etc etc.

Post  automatically merged: [time]1300584068[/time]

Further to that, Weeman is the name of the midget in Jackass.

I think he's trying to imply you're short Ryan.

Ooooh....I'm short.....very good Kiwi Eagles. Very astute of you.
Consider that as you clean the sheep faeces off your penis.

Kiwi Eagle link said:
Mine must have been ok coz you didn't understand it lol

Yeah, I just thought you would have been better than that. I gave you way too much cred.

Kiwi Eagle link said:
And the point of this topic would be ?
  Shows the calibre of our front office.  Several staff from front office seem to suggest little has changed with the Lowe modus operandi.

Chip & Chase link said:
Ian strikes me as someone who just wanted to be held, Bozo probably suited his personality more than Lowe did.

However I gotta admire the tenacity of someone willing to quote a 13 year old biography for another Lowe blow. Pity our current forwards aren't that dogged.

Matabele loves living in the past and puts the boot into anyone he dislikes at the club even with 13 year old material.

But funnily enough doesn't have a problem with any in the Penn camp. He's been reluctant to say much about Zorba who's media manager for years but as far as I can tell hasn't moved with the times.

As mata says himself "shows the calibre of the front office" but can only point at one person who's been there a couple of years while the other has been there for as long as I can remember.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6