I would love to have a semi anytime.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

EOL now nesting on the GC

Official NRL commentator of the UK Royal Family
Premium Member
Tipping Member
lets start by getting the semi jokes out of the way nice and early. prematurely even.....

what can you say about that guy. If Hayne is paid a million a season I can't see why sides dont break the bank for him....
one of the best openfeild runners I have ever seen. love how he talks to himself as he's streaking downfeild... funny as....
would look good with uate and semi in the team....

honestly the guy is worth more like 750k in my opinion. his ability to break into the backfield and find the line is astonishing.
would be over the moon to get him if he became available.

Powered by ForumApps

But we do have our Semi in Uate :wait:

If only he got those long passes that Semi is regularly delivered and not Walks, who just crabs it back infield :banghead:

Been quiet this year and this is the first game in months where he has been good.
He's been on Fiji time 75% of the season. He had a great year or two when he first came on the scene - but last year and this year have been in the main underwhelming. You don't pay wingers $750K unless they are Jonah Lomu

As tough as we are doing it at the moment, id say definitely no . He is not a team player.

I don't think the wings are our problem, I actually think Taufua and Uate is one of the best wing pairings in the comp, they provide so much momentum at the start of a set. Taufua's injury has probably been the single biggest factor in derailing our season.

The second row is the biggest problem that we have, the centres are the next. And we really need another high quality prop.

He's been on Fiji time 75% of the season. He had a great year or two when he first came on the scene - but last year and this year have been in the main underwhelming. You don't pay wingers $750K unless they are Jonah Lomu

You'd pay $750 for a dead winger????

If only our form could streatch as long as that flurry of semi jokes you all just produced. talk about ramming it home and creaming the opposition.
we could only dream.
only problem with that is the current squad would probably shoot their load before waking up to the cold wet truth.

we peaked a bit early.....