I think I will like this site

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Because I can say things like:

New Zealand is the new Mexico of the international community, and the Tasman is the new Rio Grande.

Fair dinkum, how long do we have to tolerate these wetbacks living and prospering under the very blanket of protection our great country provides, yet turn on it everytime some dumb tongue poking sporting team turns up in Australia.

New Zealand is obviously not good enough for these people to live in, yet these masses get all emotional about the country they have abandoned when the Kiwi team comes to play in Oz.

I am not angry at them, I pity them.  Not really welcome in Australia, probably resented in the country they have departed for a better life.

I am certain the Mighty MRLFC will inflict more disappointment to this large group of malcontents on Saturday night, and add more weight to the chip on the shoulder of New Mexico.

You took your time getting here CLT. I remember you I think from the OEE days and then the name mod to make it on MSE. You can say what you like, even if you show yourself as a strange bigot with your first post.

Mate
Remember A.N.Z.A.C and the countries involved? lest we forget. Though everyone has a right to their opinion can we please stick to the topic of Rugby League or better still Manly Sea eagles.

ManlyBacker link said:
You took your time getting here CLT. I remember you I think from the OEE days and then the name mod to make it on MSE. You can say what you like, even if you show yourself as a strange bigot with your first post.

Thanks, being called a strange bigot is a compliment.

YEA HAAAAW!

I am certain the Mighty MRLFC will inflict more disappointment to this large group of malcontents on Saturday night, and add more weight to the chip on the shoulder of New Mexico.

Si Senor - CLT Grasiar$e, looking for to doing a mexican wave on ur porch-ie, aye macarena! Shld the Warriors win free Tequila for you

Hey come on us kiwis are not that bad surely?!?!  My brother recently moved to Aussie and instantly it raised the IQ of both countries  :)

Warriorstowin13plus link said:
Someone remind me.....Whose ancesters are convicts? :eek: :eek:

Not mine, my family imigrated in the 1970's :)

education was also a benefit that I was enabled.......ancestors!

Maybe you should play scrabble.
maybe you should stop masturbating at your pc
the keys are getting stuck and your making no sense at all
bro

I do, but have grown tired of winning, Boggle offers more challenge these days

Cliffy Gc link said:
[quote author=Warriorstowin13plus link=topic=178517.msg198094#msg198094 date=1222235116]
maybe you should stop masturbating at your pc
the keys are getting stuck and your making no sense at all
bro
[/quote
Is someone having a bad day?  Ahhhhh  It's not going to get any better at the weekend!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2