I Miss Wolfy

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

rifraff

Bencher
I really do. Everyone is so bland these days. I want to howl at the moon again ... Ah memories.. Watched his short film again and I hope he does more of that than go and play for Melbourne or the big crap v. David Williams, Manly legend.

Its a disgrace what the owners did with Wolfie - barraged him with abuse in the dressing room after a bad game. If a winger can lose a game, then it aint RL. Totally destroyed a Player who was instrumental in getting us into the GF - FFS. Its up to the Coach to replace him and critique his input. :swear:

One thing Wolfie does is score the low percentage tries - other wingers' defense is as weak as his.

Wolfie never sulked in his car, debating on whether to play for Manly or not - always tries his best He even gave up eating human food to improve his unfortunate injury toll.@:cool:

Personality Players are rare and howling a cheer after another amazing Wolfman try is missed at Brookie :clap:

Hope he gets a gig at Catalans and has a well earned picnic playing the game he loves with his old mate Oldie :inlove:

AAAAooooh!:wolfface::party:

Its a disgrace what the owners did with Wolfie - barraged him with abuse in the dressing room after a bad game. If a winger can lose a game, then it aint RL. Totally destroyed a Player who was instrumental in getting us into the GF - FFS.

Did this really happen?

Its a disgrace what the owners did with Wolfie - barraged him with abuse in the dressing room after a bad game. If a winger can lose a game, then it aint RL. Totally destroyed a Player who was instrumental in getting us into the GF - FFS. Its up to the Coach to replace him and critique his input. :swear:

One thing Wolfie does is score the low percentage tries - other wingers' defense is as weak as his.

Wolfie never sulked in his car, debating on whether to play for Manly or not - always tries his best He even gave up eating human food to improve his unfortunate injury toll.@:cool:

Personality Players are rare and howling a cheer after another amazing Wolfman try is missed at Brookie :clap:

Hope he gets a gig at Catalans and has a well earned picnic playing the game he loves with his old mate Oldie :inlove:

AAAAooooh!:wolfface::party:
Did it really happen?

He had a bad game for sure but never deserved something like that.
I thought he had a good season that year.

Elgey has a long way to go, If I was clever enough I could make a wolfy video to that music though

^ Yeah, he'd had a great year for us - injury free, lots of tries, back to his old self. He had an absolute shocker in the grand final, but it happens and, as others have said, he didn't cost us the game. For an owner to be yelling at him… I really hope my opinion of the Penns improves one of these days.

Interesting how the news of the rick penn yelling at him comes out now (and not in the past two years)

I am not apologising for his actions, if they happened, but you will forgive my scepticism over the news

Pathetic, not interesting. and it was posted when it happened. @:cool:

Its irrrelevant who did it, I was merely answering a question.

The point is that players need to be supported if they suffer a crisis in confidence, just like they are when they break down physically.

Wolfie has not been given a chance this year inspite of all our injuries , so its obvious that he has been blacklisted :angel:

Poor old Wolfe

That grand final was one that got away. Leading by 12 with 25 mins left I knew the roosters would come back but said to my mates this will be. The sweetest one ever if we get home.

Interesting how the news of the rick penn yelling at him comes out now (and not in the past two years)

I am not apologising for his actions, if they happened, but you will forgive my scepticism over the news

First I've heard of it as well, I'd be incredibly surprised if true!

Agree Mark - the way our club leaks this would have been old news!

The wolfman has been a great servant and is one of the bravest footballers going around when you consider the injuries he has suffered over the years. I think the issue now is that he lost a good yard of pace because of the knee problems and I think the 13 grand final was a night mare for the bombs that he was unable to handle and the difficult chance he had with 10 to go where he spilt the ball that would have put us ahead again. I think we have better options now on the wings and full back and he will stuggle to get a run now. All the same he is a good club man and he has learnt from his mistakes.Hope he can get his form back and prove again he can cut it!

I'm not surprised to hear about Rick Penn screaming at Wolfy, I've had no respect for him since his racist comments towards Darrell Williams in a board meeting came to light.

Back to the thread - I love wolfy, he will go down as one of my all time favourite players but I think we all have to accept that it is the end of an era: King, Kitey, Gifty, Choc, Foz, DCE, Wolfy are all gone/going and it's time for the up and coming. I truly believe that in 10 years time we'll be talking about Buhrer, T Turbo, J Turbo, Hiku, Gutho, Demetriou in the same way

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6