I know what I'd say to the refs just before the game tonight ...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
call me paranoid,
but i have a feeling the refs have already decided the game. There is no way Manly should be at $3 with the team we have.. the bookies know whats going to go down..

we are through the looking glass here people..

Watch out for Inglis walking off the mark when he plays the ball giving Luke an unfair advantage at our markers.

Watch out for prowler and wrestling tactics that the Drrizz ummm Sorry Souffs use.

Be consistent!!

MadMarcus said:
I wouldn't say anything. I would knock them out, steal their uniforms and take their place. Manly would win by 50+.

lol Inglis would be sent off for running onto the field, and the Burgess broz would get 80 minutes in the bin!

caspersparks said:
call me paranoid,
but i have a feeling the refs have already decided the game. There is no way Manly should be at $3 with the team we have.. the bookies know whats going to go down..

I would think you would find the reasons for those odds are that it's the injuries we have been carrying recently and the last 2 tough physically games plus we haven't beaten this team year. Also they are rested when were the ones who needed the week off more.

Sorry for thinking unbiasedly

caspersparks said:
call me paranoid,

Tonights refs and stats;

Ben Cummins

SOUTHS - 25 Games
Results - 12 Wins / 13 Losses
Penalties - 101 For / 87 Against

MANLY - 28 Games
Results - 17 Wins / 11 Losses
Penalties - 101 For / 108 Against

Trend - Manly win rate under Cummins is less, and Souths win rate is more, than the average over the period he's reffed.

Gerard Sutton

SOUTHS - 13 Games
Results - 7 Wins / 6 Losses
Penalties - 43 For / 35 Against

MANLY - 11 Games
Results - 9 Wins / 2 Losses
Penalties - 30 For / 38 Against

Trend - Manly win rate under Sutton is higher, and Souths win rate less, than the average over the period he's reffed.

caspersparks said:
call me paranoid,

I understand yours, mine and everyone elses views on the refs, but honestly i think that the Souths-free run is over. Its the semi finals, i just dont think they will be giving unfair penalties to only one team. You know?

That stuff will fly in the week to week of the NRL, but when its semi's and grand finals, they start being (somewhat) balanced and fair to both teams. They have to. They have given Souths a good leg up to this point, now its up to them to win it fairly.

Being the big finals games, are too many people watching and scrutinising now. If they give too much of a leg up to Souths for this game, there might be a backlash and they might not get to ref the grand final (i realise that sounds like an impossible contradiction because its Souths, but thats what i believe)

Good Lord, Lord...

Do you know if your theory is correct, we win!

We are the better side, the best side!

Lord Eagleton said:
caspersparks said:
call me paranoid,

I understand yours, mine and everyone elses views on the refs, but honestly i think that the Souths-free run is over. Its the semi finals, i just dont think they will be giving unfair penalties to only one team. You know?

That stuff will fly in the week to week of the NRL, but when its semi's and grand finals, they start being (somewhat) balanced and fair to both teams. They have to. They have given Souths a good leg up to this point, now its up to them to win it fairly.

Being the big finals games, are too many people watching and scrutinising now. If they give too much of a leg up to Souths for this game, there might be a backlash and they might not get to ref the grand final (i realise that sounds like an impossible contradiction because its Souths, but thats what i believe)

I retract what i said about the refs being fair. The refs are being partial to the bunnies so far, 100%. They have free rein in the ruck. Those refs are adjudicating the game for Souths, its so obvious

Sorry it wasnt the refs that threw silly passes, dumb panicked plays and blowing golden chances to get back in it.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6