I have never seen a more corrupt game of football in my entire life

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I was unaware that its now legal to tackle players without the ball chasing through to the ingoal (Boyd on Hayne). Unbelieveable

Dugan was flat out tackled, not even blocked, trying to chase a ball through.

I hate Origin (only got home for the second half, went to the gym instead) - but I'd already said to a guy at work during the day that I knew what the result would be. The NRL need Game 3 to not be a dead rubber, so we can have 3 more weeks of the 'retiring Qld superstars fairytale' garbage.

Can we just get this ****e over with already and get back to the real competition?!

I consider game 3 of the 2015 season to be a bigger stitch up.

Qld couldn't lose a decider with so many 'future' immortals playing and that would give nsw two series in a row.

Biggest theft of a game I have seen. It was the one that broke my origin supporting back.

A 12-5 penalty count in Qld's favour giving them almost a 60-40 possession advantage and double the sets.

It took me from a mad, passionate soo fan to just an interested spectator.

I consider game 3 of the 2015 season to be a bigger stitch up.

Qld couldn't lose a decider with so many 'future' immortals playing and that would give nsw two series in a row.

Biggest theft of a game I have seen. It was the one that broke my origin supporting back.

A 12-5 penalty count in Qld's favour giving them almost a 60-40 possession advantage and double the sets.

It took me from a mad, passionate soo fan to just an interested spectator.

Yeah, it was a shocker that game.i also lost the passion that game. From memory many on the nsw penalties came after the game was lost. I think it was a nrl test case And led to many stitch ups

I thought Cordner should've asked the question on those bullshiit penalties. I did think had it been Gallen, he would've been in Chechins face. As it was no one questioned the bad calls with any conviction, so the clowns just carried on.

Usual, everything is as the fairytales dictate in the NRL. A club like Manly have to earn a premiership, really really earn. Like change the ending of whatever fairytale the NRL are spinning. It would appear for now, the Blues will have to do the same.
Yeah, but it wasn't always like this. There was this ref in the 70's called Greg Hartley. There'll only ever be ONE like him. In fact, is he still alive ? Bring him in for Game 3. :) Slater will be sent off, and Smith will be marched 10 for backchatting.

It's the script boys

JT/Cronks last game, can't have it a dead rubber can we!

And don't worry a MAJOR stich up coming in game 3, it's not kosher to have a future Immortal lose his last origin game is it?
However, I wouldn't be too rigid regarding the script.
The alternate script where, 1) because there is so much bad publicity about scripting and 2) the resulting fabulous odds of various aspects of a successful blues night, might just swing it the other way ;););)
1) too lay to rest the outrageous suggestions of scripting and 2) make a motza....

Yeah, but it wasn't always like this. There was this ref in the 70's called Greg Hartley. There'll only ever be ONE like him. In fact, is he still alive ? Bring him in for Game 3. :) Slater will be sent off, and Smith will be marched 10 for backchatting.
I'll see your Hartley, and raise you a Grasshopper! Well raise him cause he's dead! :giggle:

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6