I have a feeling the Warriors will do us

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
I have this nasty feeling that the Warriors will come good and get revenge on us for the 52-0 drubbing we gave them.

It will be a close on but I think they may just get us this week.

Dan

Discipline with the ball should get us the win, unless we drop down to their level, which we can do sometimes, like the Dragons game.

What we must do, is start relentlessly. Bury them inside the 1st 20 and we stroll away, if we let them hang with us and give them a sniff they will build

I am quite confident if we turn up on our game we win this one, but i don't see a cakewalk

A big part for me will be tomorrow, and if Vatuvei is named. If the big man comes back it will be a massive morale booster for the whole side.

Why on earth would we lose this game.  Souths, Penrith and everyone else has had a piece of the warriors, they're rubbish, poorly led and poorly coached.  Their ruck defense gets lazy and tires and they have trouble with lateral defense and their halves are crap.  Easy for us.  We'll put another 50 on them.

The very recent form of the sharks, raiders & eels is enough to spook any self respecting leader board team fan.

Manly will do em by 12+ i say.

It will depend on whether the Warriors turn up to play. They are unbeatable when on song but that happens once every blue moon. Hopefully not this week.

Easy two points in my opinion - Dan that Qld air is playing games with your mind

"changes, changes every where, but if you just sit and stare, they stay the same, never change"

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4